Bubblegum Auto

scorpioeyes89

Hi guys I am growing 5 plants, 5 different strains. Bubblegum auto, white kush feminised, critical mass feminised, caramel feminised, and sour diesel feminised. I'm going to start a grow journal concentrating on 1 plant and she is my best performer so far at 15 days from seed we have bubble gum auto in bio bizz light mix soil 3.8litres breathable material grow bags

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Bubblegum auto is under 200w dual spectrum cfl currently but I have just purchased a 400w led block. Just wanted to know what distance should LED be from the plant ?

7e4c6a2e902ed75d50c70e3c706f6a13.jpg

Hey There Scorpio! I have an auto bubblegum going right now too, so far looks like a nice plant! Maybe try decreasing the distance between your plants and the light a bit if possible, the long stalk indicates she's stretching to get closer

:Namaste:

Hi there how many days in is bubblegum any info about your lights using, soil, method of germination, watering habits feeding habits would be most appreciated as this is my first grow but all seems to be going well considering I have 5 plants growing in 1.2x1.2x2m tent

Hi there how many days in is bubblegum any info about your lights using, soil, method of germination, watering habits feeding habits would be most appreciated as this is my first grow but all seems to be going well considering I have 5 plants growing in 1.2x1.2x2m tent

Hey. Here's a pic I just took of my Bubblegum Auto for you

14686236_10205107029995013_211791679_n.jpg

Today is her 25th day. This is my second grow. Here's some information you requested

I am using a 400w 'Solarmax' bulb on 18/6, my soil is 70% organic veggie mix and 30% cutting mix in a 15 Litre (4 Gallon) pot. To germinate I started her off soaking in a small dish of water and transferred into soil mix after 24 hours, she sprouted a few days later. To start off I was watering her with .75 litres of water a day, but have doubled that to 1.5 litres a day now, usually half in the morning and half in the evening. For fertilisers I have some Baby Bio (not ideal, used just a drop), Super Bloom guano, Flairform Bud Storm. I also have two foliar sprays, one EF vegetative foliar and one EF Cal Phos for bloom. Both of these assist with high Brix levels, not that I can read these, but i do notice my plants have a darker green colour this time around.

The thing which has made the most difference for me is THIS. it inoculates your soil mix with healthy Microbes and apparently assists in:

Better nutrient uptake
Soil detoxifying
Nitrogen fixation
Higher organic carbon conversion
Improved soil activity
Increased phosphate availability
Faster decomposition
Release of locked up trace elements

Worth looking into. Also, my tent space is 0.7m x 0.7m x 1.7m, and I have two plants in there it's cramped but works alright so far. As for training, I don't de-leaf of high stress train in any way, but as you can see I keep her roped up to try and space out all branches evenly for better light penetration down the line. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you! I do recommend reducing the distance between plant and light though for you.

Hey. Here's a pic I just took of my Bubblegum Auto for you

14686236_10205107029995013_211791679_n.jpg

Today is her 25th day. This is my second grow. Here's some information you requested

I am using a 400w 'Solarmax' bulb on 18/6, my soil is 70% organic veggie mix and 30% cutting mix in a 15 Litre (4 Gallon) pot. To germinate I started her off soaking in a small dish of water and transferred into soil mix after 24 hours, she sprouted a few days later. To start off I was watering her with .75 litres of water a day, but have doubled that to 1.5 litres a day now, usually half in the morning and half in the evening. For fertilisers I have some Baby Bio (not ideal, used just a drop), Super Bloom guano, Flairform Bud Storm. I also have two foliar sprays, one EF vegetative foliar and one EF Cal Phos for bloom. Both of these assist with high Brix levels, not that I can read these, but i do notice my plants have a darker green colour this time around.

The thing which has made the most difference for me is THIS. it inoculates your soil mix with healthy Microbes and apparently assists in:

Better nutrient uptake
Soil detoxifying
Nitrogen fixation
Higher organic carbon conversion
Improved soil activity
Increased phosphate availability
Faster decomposition
Release of locked up trace elements

Worth looking into. Also, my tent space is 0.7m x 0.7m x 1.7m, and I have two plants in there it's cramped but works alright so far. As for training, I don't de-leaf of high stress train in any way, but as you can see I keep her roped up to try and space out all branches evenly for better light penetration down the line. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you! I do recommend reducing the distance between plant and light though for you.

Hey dude your bubblegum is looking really healthy and quite advanced for 25 days did you experience quite rapid growth over the last 10 days compared to the first 15 days as I'm 15 days in today

Your plant's stalk is growing longer til the plant is in optimal distance to your light, if you lower it you'l notice the growth speeds up. yours probably wont look like mine in 10 days but if you correct this from the start of your next grow they will:) Also, since they are auto flower (and yours is too,) they begin flowering automatically on their own without adjusting the light cycle. I keep mine on 18/6 the whole way through. Depending on the plants genetics they typically start flowing between the third and fifth weeks, bubblegum seems to be taking a little longer than the Northern Express I have going too. Hope this helps!

Maybe fill up a bit more of the pot with soil too to strengthen the stem, it's quite long and fragile

Thanks for the advice my plants are currently 5 inches away from my cfl but when planted and for first week was 20 inches away so that may be the reason for stretching. I have order a 400w LED light block so hope to have this up and running in next few days - do you know much about LED light distance not really much info about LED light distance out there peace

Sorry but I don't actually know what the optimal distance would be for you, but 5 inches seems like it should do it! As long as they aren't suffering heat stress or any signs of being unhappy then that distance should be fine. But the further the distance the less light it is receiving due to the inverse square law of light, so just play around with it until your girls seem happy! How are your other 4 plants coming along?

i always love to show this pic to cfl growers,,

P1160568.JPG

even the tenderest of new shoots can be this close and even closer to a cfl,,

"two inches is too far"

that is my cfl motto,,

that is a great chart you posted there, so what does that chart tell one about lighting if the light is two inches away as compared to one inch?? or two inches as compared to four inches,, cfl light is so weak that by the time it travels four inches there is near nothing left,, so,, get em close,,

heya, and cheers friend,,

yep,, two times as far away, but four times less intensity,, that is knowledge acquired during my photography days,, most important for lighting calculations

i love the inverse square law,, so useful to know,,

keep em close friend,cheers

p.s., one really can keep those darn cfl's so very close,, i regularly have my baby plants no more than half inch away, near right from sprouting,, put yer hand that close, it does not burn, nothing at all like the old incandescent. one can easily handle a freshly turned off, or even still on cfl, it's hot, just not too hot

cheers agin

Back
Top Bottom