Bubblegum Auto

Here is caramel @ 15 days, this one is looking not too good because the seed casing held on until the 8th day blocking some light and leaves
e42828ff52849c3ae343b7b027d9c4fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hey. Here's a pic I just took of my Bubblegum Auto for you

14686236_10205107029995013_211791679_n.jpg

Today is her 25th day. This is my second grow. Here's some information you requested

I am using a 400w 'Solarmax' bulb on 18/6, my soil is 70% organic veggie mix and 30% cutting mix in a 15 Litre (4 Gallon) pot. To germinate I started her off soaking in a small dish of water and transferred into soil mix after 24 hours, she sprouted a few days later. To start off I was watering her with .75 litres of water a day, but have doubled that to 1.5 litres a day now, usually half in the morning and half in the evening. For fertilisers I have some Baby Bio (not ideal, used just a drop), Super Bloom guano, Flairform Bud Storm. I also have two foliar sprays, one EF vegetative foliar and one EF Cal Phos for bloom. Both of these assist with high Brix levels, not that I can read these, but i do notice my plants have a darker green colour this time around.

The thing which has made the most difference for me is THIS. it inoculates your soil mix with healthy Microbes and apparently assists in:

Better nutrient uptake
Soil detoxifying
Nitrogen fixation
Higher organic carbon conversion
Improved soil activity
Increased phosphate availability
Faster decomposition
Release of locked up trace elements

Worth looking into. Also, my tent space is 0.7m x 0.7m x 1.7m, and I have two plants in there it's cramped but works alright so far. As for training, I don't de-leaf of high stress train in any way, but as you can see I keep her roped up to try and space out all branches evenly for better light penetration down the line. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you! I do recommend reducing the distance between plant and light though for you.

:Namaste:

Hey man question. Did you top your bubblegum auto and at which node if so

Hey, no I didn't top her, but I tied her down after sending you that photo to try and make the height of all growths the same distance from my light. I've read that topping autos can set them back in growth more than what it's worth but there are plenty of people doing it on this website if you have a look around

That's what I was thinking any way here is bubblegum at 16 days
6c3321847d9cab1bbad633f573005433.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom