Bubblegum Kush 1st Grow - Week 3 Veg

Dominibabi6

HEY GUYS, I'M A FIRST TIME GROWER. I CURRENTLY HAVE 4 BUBBLEGUM KUSH PLANTS. CHECK OUT THE PICTURES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 3 WEEKS FROM SEEDS, ABOUT 5 DAYS SPENT GERMINATING. I HAVE A FEELINGS TWO OF THESE ARE GOING TO BE FEMALES, I'M NO EXPERT BUT I'M JUDGING BY THE DIFFERENCES IN LEAVES AND STEM. GROWING UNDER 100 WATT HPS, I'M PICKING UP A 400 WATT HPS LIGHTING TOMORROW. (HOPEFULLY o.0) I'M WATERING EVERY 2-3 DAYS DEPENDING ON HOW DRY SOIL IS. I'M TRYING A NEW SOIL, THE NEAREST HYDRO STORE RECOMMENDED IT OVER FOX FARM'S OCEAN FOREST. THE SMELL ALONE WILL TELL YOU ITS FULL OF GREAT NUTRIENTS. THE SOIL I AM USING IS ROYAL GOLD BASEMENT, NATURAL AND ORGANIC INDOOR GREENHOUSE--- TRUST ME, IT'S AMAZING. I ORiGINALLY HAD PLANTED THE SEEDS IN MIRAGLE GROW AND QUICKLY TRANSPLANTED AFTER A WEEK.. MIRACLE GROW BLOWS. DON'T USE IT.

photoqr.jpg

photo11qt.jpg

i give is sunlight from 8am-6pm, 6 hours of night from 6pm-12am and hps light from 12am-8am.

Re: Bubblegum kush 1st grow week 3 veg

Welcome to 420mag!! great that you shared your photo's with us!! they look healthy!! Also really good to see that your going organic!!! great stuff!!

You should start a grow journal here and share your grow and people will chime in...

Re: Bubblegum kush 1st grow week 3 veg

photo_527.JPG
photo_453.JPG
photo_363.JPG
photo_2-12.JPG
photo_1-11.JPG

NEW PHOTOS. I STARTED 01.02.12 I'M STARING WEEK 5 NOW. IM PRETTY SURE I'M GOING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK AND THEN CHANGE MY LIGHT CYCLE AND BEGING MY FLOWER STAGE. I'M EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO BE FEMALE AND MALE. ONE OF THE PLANTS IS RETARDED... AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S ALOT SHORTER THAN THE OTHER 3. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ANY SUGGESTIONS???

I HAVE IT GROWING UNDER A 400 WATT MH. 18/6.. MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE IT'S BEEN 17/7 :-\

I'M SUPER EXCITED TO SEE THIS DEVELOP WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

10 weeks... UPDATE!!

HEY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! I LOST 3 OF 4 PLANTS. THEY WERE MALES AND I HATE TO KILL THEM. NOW I HAVE ONE MASSIVE PLANT. OVER 3 FEET TALL CHECK IT OUT.
photo_1-12.JPG
photo_459.JPG

Nice plants they sure stretched a lot! Are you 3-4 weeks flowering now?

tomorrow will make 5 weeks budding. it has alot of buds everywhere. tomorrow i'll take a picture in the morning right before i turn the lights on. this hps fixture is very bright and doesnt allow me to take good pictures. they're still stretching. I have to re position my lights because they've gotten so tall!! hopefully in a months time they will be ready!

I use 18-18-21 Miracle Grow, but only when the plants were about 3 weeks,, They JUMPED a great deal.... maybe you used it alilttle to early or wrong n-p-k???
!!!

Damn Domani!!!! That plant is huge!!!! Have you seen Jack around cause you grew his beanstalk!!!!! awesome job so far, sorry to hear about your males but happy to see that your giant lady is happy and healthy!!! Can't wait to see more

Wow.. About to start my own Bubblegum Plant - Nice to see that yours grew so tall! What light cycles did you use for this Beautiful lady?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom