Bubblelicious strain

8-10 weeks flowering strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well today was the day to replant my babies. to new larger home than cups.
WP_0005641.jpg

thank you just learning to top. I still got go to walmart get some ties to tie them down so that middle of them plant can get more light.
but we getting there. I hope so anyway im out of smoke. :(

That's great. I top 99% of my girls, usually a few times, or I do some LST and fluxing. I know how you feel! I ran out, and my medical card lapsed! I should get my new one any day now. In the meantime, retail is DOUBLE medical prices, and that just puts a major hurt on it.
You will be so happy, because in no time you will be smoking your own BIG Buds! :high-five::circle-of-love:

I hope so. but I got few months before that can happen. going to try to clone and set up where I want run out now. with clones.

Hey looking good I got two bubbles in my tent going and one outside in a 35 gallon pot with promix and batshit it's not even June and she is about 3 feet tall and topped several times and tied down as well i ain't got no idea what to expect I have never grown the strain or grown outdoors but I do know it's got about two more months to veg so I will be vary interested to see how your final product is. My leaves on all my bubbleitious plants sure are skinny to be a so called indica dom strain. Sorry for getting long winded your plants look great!

well transferred planting into a big pot. home- made one. I got a thought. grow bags are 6-10 dollars a bag. so I had a thought what if.
I came up with poor man grow bags.
WP_000573.jpg

WP_000571.jpg
WP_0005721.jpg

there old pillow cases that are not used anymore. so I cut them into grow bags now.

Hey looking good I got two bubbles in my tent going and one outside in a 35 gallon pot with promix and batshit it's not even June and she is about 3 feet tall and topped several times and tied down as well i ain't got no idea what to expect I have never grown the strain or grown outdoors but I do know it's got about two more months to veg so I will be vary interested to see how your final product is. My leaves on all my bubbleitious plants sure are skinny to be a so called indica dom strain. Sorry for getting long winded your plants look great!

yeah there skinning for sure. why I don't know. first group I grew were very tall plants. 5 ft. not really bushy, topping this set is turning out pretty good so far. smell is great on these. smell strong. I hope they better than first set. I know I didn't do them very well but im still learning.

just same as your there. looks same thin and spacey, I cropped mine now to make them fuller. you might want do the same there. or you will not get much on each plant. I got about oz per plant, but I never did anything to mine but let them grow.
Buds were nice size but I should have let mine grow more larger. I had them in a small 2 gallon pot and they were starting to die due to used up all the nutes in the dirt. so now we done them right.
WP_000573.jpg

WP_0005721.jpg
WP_000571.jpg

you know I misted them last time and got nut burn so only clean water now. I want put nutrients at all now. water here is kinda tuff so never again. just misted them when I transplanted to keep stress down. even then I got 2 leaves stressed and I picked them tonight. to go ahead get them off the plant. Humidity here. is nothing. I haven't ever thought about it. but I have temp gauge in the box that stays about 30 percent. and temp stay about 78 all time. which I like it below it but not going happen in house. lights I have in there keep it hot in it. I just let them grow. they always told me as a kid. if its not broke don't fix it. lmao

Back
Top Bottom