Bubblenuggs - Hempy - Crop King White Widow - 2015

Just wanted to give a quick update on the ladies. They are looking great and I should be taking some clones from the WW this week. The PK is really starting to take off now so I topped it this weekend to prepare it for the SCROG table. The Widow could go now but due to limited space I can't separate them so I have to let the PK catch up
20150914_073749.jpg
20150914_073741.jpg

Cool. I am also running 24 hour lights. I had them on 18/6 but I wanted to see if it made a difference to just keep them on all the time. I can not say that I have seen a big increase in growth. They seem to be growing the same. But I will just keep the lights on for now and try not to think about it too much. lol :)

yeah I'm hoping it doesn't get too big before the PK catches up. I don't have the space to pull the PK out and use the tent for the WW. Lights are not the issue either. I have another 1000w dual kit but don't wanna pull the extra power. If I did I would just divid the tent into 2 levels and have a veg level and a flower level. Honestly if I had a LED or fluorescent veg fixture I would do it.Maybe something for the future. For now I will hope the PK hits a growth spurt. lol. I also plan on taking some clones from the WW this week so I think that will def help. Thanks everyone for the compliments and advice. I couldn't do it without the advice of my fellow growers.

Plants are doing great. I decided to go ahead and install my scrog table. I have a new tent coming for the PK for now. The WW just blew up faster than I thought it would. The PK should be catching up soon though.
20150917_064357.jpg

Also have some rock wool in 5.5 water. Im gonna take about 10 clones off of the WW when I get home tonight. Cant wait to see how they turn out. It will be a learning experience for me so I know I will enjoy it.
20150917_064402.jpg

That is awesome man. Gl with the cloning process. I will be keeping a watch on that. It is something that I am interested in. Your WW looks really big. The PK is also healthy looking but the WW just seems to have said screw it and taken off. :)

So I went ahead and cut 9 clones last night from the WW. It definitely thinned it up a little bit. Not worried about it though because there is so much new growth this morning that you won't be able to tell in a week or so. With that being said let me tell you how the cloning process worked out.

By the time I got all the clones into the tray and rockwool they where all drooping so bad that I didn't think I did something right. They all hung in half and the leaves where wilted badly. I was sure that when I woke this morning they would all be dead. I was wrong. Way wrong. This morning they are all standing up really tall and looking great. I used root tech gel and after dipping in the cloning solution I dipped the tip into Great White. I have seen some videos online of the roots after 10 days using this method. All the plants had huge roots coming out of the rockwool and looked super good. The guy even did some just using the gel and the roots where about 20% smaller. I also used a trick that I saw on youtube. I placed a cup with distilled water into the cloning tray. Then I put a Medium sized air stone into the cup. That way the bubbles popping inside the dome will keep the humidity up. It seems to be working great for now. Here is a couple of bad pics. Two of them are still drooping a little but the leaves are open so I think they should stand up sometime today.
20150918_063447.jpg
20150918_063347.jpg

Me too. I am very curious to see if it will all work out. I have never tried cloning so I figure if it works then I'm set. No more buying seeds unless I just want a different strain. They seem to be super healthy this morning though. 2 of them still need to stand up straight so they might not make it but if I get 5 to make it I will be super happy.

Ok so some things have changed. I had to remove the scrog table due to space issues. I finally installed my carbon filter. I know its a little over kill for my tent but I figure you can't clean your air too much. I went with a PHRESH 6x24 550 CFM. That way if I want to go with a bigger grow I will have enough filter for it. The clones are doing great. They are showing new growth already. I think its crazy but they are. I have a fellow grower that is interested in trading some clones some I'm super excited to see if they make it. If they do I could have a new strain for my next grow. Here is some pics for you. If they are upside down or sideways I apologize. They do that for some reason but they where oriented the right way when I selected them for upload.
20150920_195747.jpg
20150920_195740.jpg
20150920_154218.jpg
20150920_154159.jpg
20150920_154145.jpg

Ok I know I have been away and haven't been keeping up with my journal. Sorry to my few subscribers. I have been spending all my time in the woods hunting. I have flipped the ladies to 12/12 as of 09/28/15. They are looking great and the 2 week stretch is on. They are huge. The white widow is in a league of its own. Really beautiful. The clones are doing great. I am going to put them in their permanent homes this weekend. i want to say thanks to everyone that has been interested and helped me along the way.

Wow, they are getting big! Looking very good bubble! They're going to fill up that tent when they're all stretched out!

On the pictures, I think it's funny that they've turned upside down again! Remember saying this?

Ok so I figured out the pic thing. JoJo, I finally get what you were saying about the volume key being down. Thanks.

DSCN034812.JPG
DSCN034511.JPG
DSCN03419.JPG
DSCN03378.JPG
DSCN03359.JPG
Flower Day 8 Update - The girls are looking great. The WW is amazing and the PK is right behind it. All of my clones made it and I have now planted 4 and am vegging them under a 600w MH. The flowering is being done under 1000w HPS. I am giving the flowering plants 12 ml GH bloom, 7 ml GH Micro, and 3 ml GH Grow. Also including 5 ml of Calimagic and 1/4 tsp of FF Beastie Bloomz. All of these are per gallon. The clones are getting 2.5 ml ea of GH grow, micro, and bloom Alona WITH 5 ml Calimagic. I'm running these clones 18/6 to see what the difference is between that and 24 hr light. Some say there is no difference so we will see. I know this hasn't been a very detailed grow journal but with this being my first time I think it will get better. Anyways, here is some pics of the ladies in their current stage of life.

Back
Top Bottom