Bubblers are really great!

highflyer said:
Out of all those pipes what one is your fav, the one that you would take if you could only take one ??
and what one is runner up ?

Actually my favorite one is the little blue crazy looking one (front row,3rd on the right). It is a mini headpiece that is completly worked and cost $120. Otherwise, I of course love my RooRs!

a·non·y·mous said:
damn all ur pieces are shiny... mine are all black and nasty and shit... lol

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I keep all my glass shiney and clean, if I'm not using it then it is clean and in the safe. It's not drug pariphenalia (god I hate that phrase) unless it is dirty. If it is clean then it is just a piece of glass.

CherryEyed said:
Do you mean the bowl with the wing-lookin' things?

It is the small blue one all the way on the right in the front row, the one with the yellow stripes on the mouthpiece.

The "wings" are in fact many points that are created by driving a hot metal poker into the glass and pulling it out quickly. The probability of messing this up and ruining the whole piece is so great that when they complete it sucessfully the cost of the pipe wnds up being alot.

It is my favortie because you can look at it at many different angles, and even though it is so small there is soooooo much detail. The bowl has a whirlpool effect in it as well as the bottom of the pipe having what I would compare to a very dark hurricane eye. There is also a point on the elevated carb hole that must have been a bitch to pull off correctly. I will have to take closer pics of this pipe and post it so you can see what I am talking about, it is one crazy pipe for it's small size!

^hell yeah lets see some up close pics of this amazing pipe

bluntman420 said:
^hell yeah lets see some up close pics of this amazing pipe

Well my digital camera sucks balls, so all the fine detail isn't even noticable in most of the pics I took. This is the best one. I call this pipe the ESP pipe because that is what it says in the marble on the front. Also, you can clearly see the points made by the hot poker work, the color raking and banding. Sorry I could not get more detailed pics but it was not for lack of trying I assure you that much.

I should probably say for those who are confused this is not a bubbler, just a really nice headpiece I thought you guys would like to see.

Pipe1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom