Bubble's - Soil - AMG Haze - Grow Journal - 2016

Bubbleumpie

Greetings,

This is my third ever grow, first time scrogging.

Bucket size - 12 liter/3ish gallon
Medium - Biobizz Light Mix
Light -400w HPS
Nutrients - Bio-Grow and Bio-Heaven (Biobizz) only so far
Strain - Kera AMG Haze (80% sativa, 20% indica - Amnesia x Mexican Haze)
# of plants: 5
Room size - 80x80x160cm

My plants are currently still in veg (week 5) and the plan is to switch them to 12/12 within a few days. I have been watering once every 3 days so far. Day temperature is a little over 26 °C or 79 °F at night the temperature drops to a steady 17,5 °C or 63,5 °F.

I'm happy to receive any feedback or answer questions especially since I'm about to start flowering . All pics below were taken on the day of this post. Updates to follow...

A full view:
DSC007956.JPG

Left side:
DSC008005.JPG

Right side:
DSC008016.jpg

Left front:
DSC008058.JPG

Right front:
DSC0080610.JPG

Left back:
DSC0080912.JPG

Right back:
DSC0081013.jpg

Center:
DSC0080810.JPG

A closer view of the main line and new growth:
DSC008158.JPG
DSC0081211.JPG
DSC0080310.JPG
DSC0081310.JPG

Looks like we're in for good show, that scrog is pretty full. Good luck over the next couple months, hope your harvest is bountiful and frosty. Hope you don't need any help, but we'll glad to if we can.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps. Welcome to the community!!

Back for a first update.

The 5 ladies got their first flower feeding yesterday after gradually increasing the dark period by 2 hours each day until at 12/12 (I was on 18/6 before). So I technically fed them on day 1 of flowering (after receiving their first 12 hour darkness) and these pictures are from day 2 (today). All of them seem to be doing very well, my main concern is the rising temperatures once the grow space gets filled out. I already bought an extra small fan to cover a corner that was getting too hot for the plant growing there. In anticipation I also relocated my carbon filter so my lamp can be moved higher now, just in case...

I'm planning on not weaving the plants in the net much further unless they really start to grow up fast. So expect my next update to be once I see some first signs of flowering. Or notice a massive problem...

DSC008249.JPG

DSC008259.JPG

DSC0082811.JPG

DSC008307.JPG

DSC008387.JPG

DSC008397.JPG

DSC0084010.JPG

This is the plant in the back I think was getting a bit too much heat. Some of the fan leaves have very pale green/yellow tips, new growth seems to be unaffected. Could this be a slight nutrient burn? None of the other plants are showing anything like this one, though the tips are a lot more bleached than they appear on this picture.

DSC008375.JPG

I also have one node that grew out pretty poorly. (malformed leaves, slowed growth...) Should I just cut it or let it be?

DSC008329.JPG

DSC0083310.JPG

Greetz,

Bubble

I did a last tucking away session today and noticed some powder falling when I pinched away some small growth on the lower stem. All my seeds are feminized so possibly a hermie? I'm going to bed now I'll check on it in the morning and look for any possible light leaks. I'll take some more pics of my possible hermie/male tomorrow. I assume if it is a hermie I should remove it asap?

Greets,

Bubble

DSC008559.jpg

DSC008548.JPG

DSC008537.JPG

DSC008528.JPG

You assumed right, that's a bad case of hermieism. Or is it a male? Are there any pistils on that plant? Isolation is best if you have other plants, but it seems they've already burst and released their pollen intone air. But since you're not in flower yet I think you ok for now. Still a bumper dude, sorry to see that ball sack.

KiG :green_heart: cheers

Big worry! Since a few days I have started to notice a big difference between two clear female plants and my two other plants. The two 100% females have small single calyxes with white hairs at the internodes. The other two are showing multiple pear shaped growths without any visible hairs. I'm pretty sure they aren't females but is there any chance that multiple calyxes would develop on a female before she shows any pistils? Should I hold off on removing them and focus on the 2 females or wait a bit longer for signs of pistils?
Is it at all plausible to get 3 males from 5 feminized seeds by the way? Is there even such a thing as a bad batch of seeds that would produce males? Worried father here! :confused:
On the upside... All the plants are looking incredibly healthy and have started stretching but nothing out of control yet.

Some pictures...

The for sure females all have tiny pre flowers like these:

DSC0090215.JPG

DSC009038.JPG

Below are a bunch of pictures of my suspected males:

DSC0089410.JPG

DSC008979.JPG

DSC0090012.JPG

DSC009058.JPG

DSC0090412.JPG

DSC0089911.JPG

DSC0090110.JPG

DSC0090812.JPG

Adieu,

Bubble

Great pictures :) some are still too early to tell. But you've grown them this long so what's another week.... Pollen won't be viable for a while, pollen sacks are scary but it's what's inside that devastates sensimilla harvest.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Since last time... I ended up taking out the two males (sadly) and removed the ScroG to give the remaining two females more space and light. I am down to just 2 plants but they seem to be filling out the grow area nicely anyways. I fixed screws to their pots and with wire spread out the main branches to allow more light to penetrate the centre of the plants. They have stretched quite a bit since I switched the lights, they can go a bit higher but not more than say 10-12 inches. I pulled the males and retied the females two days ago, so I'm hoping to still see some more development on the centre growth (it was mostly shaded before). I'll get you guys some more pictures when there's at least a noticeable difference.

Greetz,

Bubble

DSC0090914.JPG

DSC0091810.JPG

DSC0091310.JPG

DSC009119.JPG

DSC0091610.jpg

DSC0092110.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom