Bubblicious by Nirvana

Jackalope

I have to give 2 thumbs up to Nirvana on their Bubblicious. I just popped 2 out of 5 seeds I received as a freebie years ago. Both popped within 3 days. This was at least 10 year ago. I store my seeds well so I am not too surprised. Still it shows a lot on how well they make their seeds.

Nirvana was the king of generic strains for a long time. Lots of companies have followed since that time. Most with much less success then they had. Not sure if they had the same success with Bubble Gum but I expect that they did. We shall see.

My old bag seeds from who knows how long ago just won't pop. I sure wish they would, I think it came from a ancient bag of "mexican" I'd love to grow some old school brown weed! Congrats Jack, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Thanks Pbass.

There is no way of knowing what happened to that old smash weed before anyone got a chance to save a few seeds. Age is not always the major factor when it comes to these seeds not popping. There was a time I saved a few seeds from bag weed. Never grew any of them out lol. Oh I started a bunch of them over time. I just never finish out a crop with them.

Since that time I have seen how many Mexican strains there are out there on the seed market I quit. I can't say ALL Mexican great phenos have have been turned into strains and hybrids. Most have. Probably the most popular of all Mexican pheno's is Orange smelling one. I have saved lots of seeds from it before LOL. Now people have perfected those same genetics to the point that they do well indoors.

I know this is not the same as a land race strain. In most case's they are better and easier to grow.

Back
Top Bottom