Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

I am starting a new journal to reflect what I do now. I have made some significant changes and so here we are in a new journal.

LED has not changed. I have a number of panels from a variety of manufacturers. I have journals in the light forum on them and may include them in my signature in the future. I do supplement with HPS and MH in the winter for the heat they provide.

Medium is PRO-MIX® BX MYCORRHIZAE but will be using a variety of their products. This is one of my biggest changes.

I use Growstone gnat nix with Growstone on top to stop the gnat nix from mixing while watering. I have virtually eliminated fungus gnats.

My feeding routine has changed a little and in the future pages of this journal I will redefine it and fix the link in my signature to reflect it.

Like the last journal this is primarily an image journal of the constant flow of ladies through my flowering room with assorted shots of babies and buds thrown in.

If you have questions (plants or photography) please ask, I will try to answer or point you in the right direction but please know I am am amateur at both and make my share of mistakes.

Here are two girls in flower right now

This is S Girl. S Girl is a hash bud plant. She is the only plant of some older seeds to start. I have been squaring her for a long time. I have one more pollination to get the seeds I want. She has been cloned forward many, many generations 25+ easy so don't let anyone tell you forward clones loose vigor

DSC_6163_sg.jpg

This is a blueberry plant, a clone from a cut I received. I believe from the images I have seen she is a D. J. Short original but I have found it impossible to verify

DSC_6166_bb.jpg

I hope you enjoy the ride

Rock On
:allgood:
420 Folks

Can't believe I'm the first one here I'll be over here in the corner Buck

#1 :cheesygrinsmiley: Cool, shotta says your shotgun, how appropriate :rofl:

I am so subbed for this. Harley has shotgun I got back right seat. hahaha.

forward clone army. wiw

That is an awesome piece of work in your pics buck.

Hey Harley has to pee sometime, then its "move and you loose" and you can have shotgun :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks!

Gotta be here with ya! :popcorn:

:surf:

Thanks RL :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am HAPPY with being #4! Yippee! :woohoo::woohoo:

Very Cool! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subby dubby dub dubbed! :)

Three plants in a tub :cheesygrinsmiley:

that must be some sweet camera you have there.

I'm in.

Thank You, Well I love my camera :cheesygrinsmiley: but it is an older entry level DSLR there are much "sweeter" models out now.

:popcorn:

Lookie me close to a start or a journal, wow. I grew out a DJ Shorts Blueberry. Mine looked good, not like that one tho. It had a sweet smell, but mine wasn't all I wanted tho is the high department. Give it, I only did one flip with her, so I never got her dialed in so to speak. I'm sure I'm sure it came from DJ. Hey I'm a firm believer,,, not, in names. Unless your buying it from the breeder, you never know 100% what you really have. It's either bad pot, good pot, or better pot. And we all are trying for that better pot.
Love that first one. That's one frosty Girl for sure. They say you can clone forever as long as you don't do tons of weird stuff like revegging, high heat, or stressing her hard. I know I've had acouple strains that mutated. But that one sure seems to be working for ya.

Keepem Green

Hey Reg, good to see you here

Lookie me close to a start or a journal, wow. I grew out a DJ Shorts Blueberry. Mine looked good, not like that one tho. It had a sweet smell, but mine wasn't all I wanted tho is the high department. Give it, I only did one flip with her, so I never got her dialed in so to speak. I'm sure I'm sure it came from DJ. Hey I'm a firm believer,,, not, in names. Unless your buying it from the breeder, you never know 100% what you really have. It's either bad pot, good pot, or better pot. And we all are trying for that better pot.
Love that first one. That's one frosty Girl for sure. They say you can clone forever as long as you don't do tons of weird stuff like revegging, high heat, or stressing her hard. I know I've had acouple strains that mutated. But that one sure seems to be working for ya.

Keepem Green

Hey NC, I hear ya! names don't mean jack squat cause even within the strain you have to find that perfect girl :cheesygrinsmiley: I know what you mean about wonky generations. If you take clones after the cloned plant has "stabilized" (stopped erratic clone growth and is putting out nice leaves) and before pre-flower you are generally all set but temps and time of year play too, fuck it, I just keep going :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by

Subbed lol

Bill you wild man :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope your wife is set for life!

i suppose it'd be ok if you revegged a terminal plant, like, so long as you didn't try to take a clone off it after you revegged it? if it's end of life stock you might as well experiment, rag it about a bit, see what you can get away with.

Hello Equanimity :hmmmm: "mental calmness, composure, and evenness of temper, especially in a difficult situation." cool

I kill all reveg plants :cheesygrinsmiley: plus clone forwarding presents a nice flow of plants. Thanks for stopping in

Has anyone here taken clones from a reveg?

I am gonna try to get some close-ups

:peace:

folks

Some close-ups of S Girl

DSC_6171_sg.jpg

DSC_6169_sg.jpg

:peace: folks

PS

taken with D5000 with 70-300 VR, extension tubes, diopter and SB-600 flash hand held

Those Trichs are not for kids..Were you expecting anything less?

A Cannapus...

:cheesygrinsmiley: nope

Cannapus :cheesygrinsmiley: what about a Canemone? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom