Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

"enchiladas" :cheesygrinsmiley: that is fine... now cat piss, that is a different story.

"400% stretch is possible" :yikes: I am going to have to run it around like a freak'in vine :cheesygrinsmiley:

Two problems,

Look close at the GDP there are "two tone" leaves, looks strange

and on the TT the leaf in the foreground is curled up...? any ideas
the gdp does that the last one i just harvested pollen from did the same thing,but it grew out of it, the tt i think wants some extra cal mag, it likes slightly limey soil when i grow the tt i add extra garden lime it likes to be topped and will shoot up multiples fast also test buds are your best way to decide when to harvest i have flowered it 22 weeks and nary a amber trich to be found, i start taking testers at 9 weeks,it can really produce too if it gets lots of food and light,never hit it with led, a rank cat piss smell usually happens around 4 weeks in flower 11/13 on off is the best for her, very much different aromas as the weeks in flower pass

Buck, buck, buck Buckshot!!!

Thank You BID... OK B A R :cheesygrinsmiley:

The only plant in flower :yikes:

DSC_6206_bb.jpg

dd

DSC_6209_dd.jpg

blue moon

DSC_6208_bm.jpg

s girl

DSC_6218_sg.jpg

sgirl

DSC_6219_sgirl_bud.jpg

blueberry

DSC_6220_bb.jpg

blueberry

DSC_6223_bb_bud.jpg

blueberry ... I had a blowout thats what the specs are

DSC_6225_wax.jpg

:peace:

I was bummed there was no 420 magazine this morning... DANG! so I wrote a little

Dismissed continued --

Time went by slowly. The barracks sucked. I trusted no one and found my Filipino folks formed a tight exclusive group that kept to itself after hours. My disjointed job along with the fucked up barracks started making me crazy... literally. At one point I did not even want to leave my room when I was not working. I was becoming aggressive, drinking too much and getting closer to "the edge" Finally my squadron arrived back from deployment. It was good to put on a flight suit again. One of the beautiful things about my job was my flight suit. I loved it because it was easy! I could wear civilian clothes, just pull on the suit, boots, a hat and I was "in uniform" :cheesygrinsmiley: plus women loved those flight suits, yeah baby!!! I walked to the hanger the first day as my barracks was only a block away. It was so good not to have to be busting my balls at the crack of dawn making breakfast. The flight line was quiet but starting to move as folks were arriving to work. I arrived at the hanger where my squadron was assigned. It was big enough for four planes (P3 Orion aircraft are fair size) and the offices were along the shell of the hanger. All the working shops were on the first floor and the administrative/officer offices were on the second floor. I arrived at my shop and met a group of guys in two uniforms. The "ground pounders" were ordnance men who did not fly, they wore a standard issue work uniform. Then the flight crew guys who wore flight suits when we could. I am gonna have to look back to see who was chief but the person who ran the shop was a first class by the name of OJ. He stood when I came in and introduced me to the crew and then said "I want to talk to you outside"

Damn

to be continued --

pretty ladies all in a row which one do i want in my bowl? so how is that blueberry? is it bluberrey?

You want S Girl for meds. The blueberry tastes better but not as effective for pain/crazy management. The blueberry does not (to me) smell or taste like blueberries. I am poor at flavor description and as you know sometimes focus on the wrong flavor note.

"they" describe blueberry as snip -- The bouquet of the original Blueberry is a more candy sweet and fruity smell while the True Blueberry has a higher nasal palate with anise undertones. -- end snip

I have had true candy kush... that to me smelled and tasted " candy sweet and fruity" this plant has a distinctive deep rich smell (see how I suck describing) it does not in any way smell like berries either, my blue moon has the berry thing going on in a big way. I will say this plant is a very satisfying girl both in taste and smell.

I reach for S Girl to work for me and pass her up for the flavor of the blueberry, just look at S girl, you know she is going to be viscous :cheesygrinsmiley:

My neanderthal smoke report "Emm good"

I'd love some of that Blueberry and a little of that spread please :circle-of-love:

one for you :roorrip: one for me :roorrip: :passitleft: repeat twice... that should do it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buck, your stories are like a TV drama show; you know exactly where to stop to make sure we tune in for the next episode.

good description in my book, sometimes i wonder if i lack certain sensory receptors, but i find it just takes me longer and more exposure to a thing and then i can pick up on the finer points, subtlety is not a strength of mine :rocker: im loud,colorful well spoken and long winded, i study boring textbooks and technical fact i do like fine things and gadgets a geek in a tattooed long haired metalheads shell, i love extremes so perceiving faint fine details is something i have to work at lol

Buck, your stories are like a TV drama show; you know exactly where to stop to make sure we tune in for the next episode.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you Reg! I am already visualizing what happened next :cheesygrinsmiley:

good description in my book, sometimes i wonder if i lack certain sensory receptors, but i find it just takes me longer and more exposure to a thing and then i can pick up on the finer points, subtlety is not a strength of mine :rocker: im loud,colorful well spoken and long winded, i study boring textbooks and technical fact i do like fine things and gadgets a geek in a tattooed long haired metalheads shell, i love extremes so perceiving faint fine details is something i have to work at lol

:rocker:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thank you Reg! I am already visualizing what happened next :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is making me crazy again just telling the story

Plants looking lush and your bud looks beautiful! :)

Thank you Sir, I have to get over and see where you are at!!!

yea like how he keeps you hanging like when they say new episode in the fall and its at a point where your wondering whats gonna happen
like the part where he wants to talk to you outside then to be continued :rofl:
Buds looks awesome and that wax still looks great even with the freckle speckles :thumb:
Have a great Weekend Buck :thumb:

yea like how he keeps you hanging like when they say new episode in the fall and its at a point where your wondering whats gonna happen
like the part where he wants to talk to you outside then to be continued :rofl:
Buds looks awesome and that wax still looks great even with the freckle speckles :thumb:
Have a great Weekend Buck :thumb:

Alright I will keep going but I am gonna have to get out the cruise books now to get things in better order. I hope you have a good weekend too.

Well I got a lot done today including 4 went outside... two bb clones and two crazy hybrids from seed. All are about a foot tall.

i like it sounds good, which hybrids :cheesygrinsmiley:

Funny you should ask as I need help deciphering

PBK x RPK, BB Gum

and I also put out a combined effort from us :cheesygrinsmiley:

My blueberry x Your White Widow, Big Bud, Royal Purple Kush

:high-five:

AMAZING pictures Buckshot! Now I know why you won Nug of the Month twice! You rock! :bravo:

Thank You PG :cheesygrinsmiley:

purpleberry kush ( blueberry gumxrpk) x royal purple kush x bubbleicous....i am pretty sure lol that other one sounds great !

OMG that sounds fucking TASTY (forgive me I am whacked on tincture cause my back is pooped) I have one in and one out of both Bwaa HAA HAA HAAA ... :shhh:

OMG I better have some water :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom