Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

my favorite alternative to that excellent tasting gum is a vape juice i make that has that same aroma and flavor, i got it on a whim thinking it would be like modern soft bubble gum but to my surprise its got that old school taste, any nic vapers wanna know where i get it pm me :rocker:
i was ticked when they stopped putting the gum in too such a rip!

What the heck is vape juice

There were these foot long gum sticks when I was a kid called Bubs Daddy Red Hots I remember chewing like half the stick at a time and drooling all over the place man that gum was hot :tokin:
Man, memory lane. Banana seat bikes, sissy bar too, melting my army men with a magnifying glass, yep those were the days. The sniper army man laying on the ground was always molded wrong and his leg bent way up behind him, the bazooka dude always had the end of his barrel bent, and you could never get the dude holding the rifle above his head bayonetting to stand up straight..... :)

There were these foot long gum sticks when I was a kid called Bubs Daddy Red Hots I remember chewing like half the stick at a time and drooling all over the place man that gum was hot :tokin:
sounds like the old atomic fireballs before they made them more friendly to wussys ! and old warheads man those would make me have bladder failure,blindness,seizures and absolute total bliss! then they wussed them up too! oh and while im ranting about all the stuff i dont eat anymore whats up with candy bars! i got a whatchamacallit and it was half the size and 4 times the price it was when i was a sugar addicted teen, literally half the weight i remember they were 4.2oz now its 2.1oz or something i had to buy a "king size" bar to even taste it for 2 frikkin bucks!!! wtf!?
ok im done i need my water pipe now...:rocker:

Man, memory lane. Banana seat bikes, sissy bar too, melting my army men with a magnifying glass, yep those were the days. The sniper army man laying on the ground was always molded wrong and his leg bent way up behind him, the bazooka dude always had the end of his barrel bent, and you could never get the dude holding the rifle above his head bayonetting to stand up straight..... :)
Ah Shoot Chimp, you're taking us all the way back. You have me over here remembering those army men like it was yesterday. Ole girl just asked me what is so funny!

sounds like the old atomic fireballs before they made them more friendly to wussys !
I remember Fireballs. My little sis did the warheads. I didn't think you were that young BID. What am I saying; a few years was a big difference when we were kids. Now if we're 4 or 6 years apart we're the same age.

I can't remember if that was a 5 speed or a 6 speed shifter on my Stingray bike..... :hmmmm:
Stingrays were 6 speeds & Huffys were 5 speeds. Do you remember going to the Bike shop & getting the long sissy bar to connect to your banana seat & back wheel and then you adjusted your handle bars back & did the low rider. Those sissy bars use to bend a little and by the middle of the summer you needed a new one. What were they back then like two bucks or something? LOL...

LOL!!! I had a stingray with sissy bar wide back tire, baseball cards in the spokes with clothes pens. All the money spent on baseball cards I had a shoe box full.Lol.

I was rocking my 40 pound Huffy with a supper padded banana seat with the o sh!t strap on the back. Had some poker cards snapping in the rimes. Duel ringing bells with custom Harley mirrors on the friend to lazy to walk hop a ride on the U shape handle bars. Oh and the 2 pound pedals with reflectors so freaking big that they look like they came off a bus.

Well... I have stepped back in time, do do do do, do do do do :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok folks

The buds are drying and I will get some pics soon but the shake is already dry :cheesygrinsmiley:

here is S Girl ... yum

DSC_6204_sgirl.jpg

This page was comedy thank you pot chimp.

Banana bike seats lol

Remember the old Odd Rods stickers that came in a pack like baseball cards? With the monsters driving the cool race cars with the big ball stick shifters they had to reach up to grab? They came with the brick hard bubble gum too if I remember right. :)

LOL!!! I had a stingray with sissy bar wide back tire, baseball cards in the spokes with clothes pens. All the money spent on baseball cards I had a shoe box full.Lol.

I remember that fat slick on the back if you had the chopper front wheel and fork you were the coolest kid on the block.....

Back
Top Bottom