Bud candy

Johnny5thesim

Hi,

I’m hoping some people can give me some advice. I’m using advanced nutrients ph perfect line. And I’m looking at adding bud candy for flowering. Has anyone done a comparative grow with it? Anyone hate it? Or swear by it?

I’d love some feedback!

Try using the search bar, and see if there are any Grow Journals that use it. I'm gonna be using it, but that's a few weeks out yet. I also use Grandmas Black Strap molasses too, as it works in a similar way as Bud Candy. I find it brings out a little more flavor in the Fruity strains.

Years ago when I worked at a grow/hydro store it was a popular product among those who ran the advanced line. That's not going to help you a ton, but it's some info. I think you'll find those who use it will swear by it. Those who don't, well, you only know what you know.

It's one of those additives that cost enough that you'd like to understand what value it brings. Id try a search here to see who runs that line and maybe find some good info there....

Good luck.

Try using the search bar, and see if there are any Grow Journals that use it. I'm gonna be using it, but that's a few weeks out yet. I also use Grandmas Black Strap molasses too, as it works in a similar way as Bud Candy. I find it brings out a little more flavor in the Fruity strains.

I did a search. And I see some people swear by it, and some people hate it. But I couldn’t really find any good comparative review of it!

I chucked bud candy after the taste of molasses was just as good or if anything better, 3/4 less on the price too.

I like your style. Find out what the product does. Find a cheaper alternative. Doesn't always work that way, but I love the mindset.

I did a search. And I see some people swear by it, and some people hate it. But I couldn’t really find any good comparative review of it!

Damn the luck. The only thing I've found elsewhere, looks like "click-bait/paid for advertising" for it. @higherthehigh has me rethinking my quest for it. I've used molasses for years, with great results, and I thought maybe the Bud Candy had some extra kick to it.

It would be great to find a user that has a smoke review as well.

Damn the luck. The only thing I've found elsewhere, looks like "click-bait/paid for advertising" for it. @higherthehigh has me rethinking my quest for it. I've used molasses for years, with great results, and I thought maybe the Bud Candy had some extra kick to it.

It would be great to find a user that has a smoke review as well.

Yeah, I’m not sure now. Ones like big bud, B52 etc, I can find folks that swear by and can show comparisons. Bud candy doesn’t seem to have the same info available.

Well, I came to the conclusion. It adds $15 to grow costs for each cycle. So I went ahead and picked it up. I don’t think it will make it worse. And I really want to do everything I can to really maximize this grows potential.

If I get any updates to this, I’ll post here!

I would never say not try it, we all need to do our own projects to see the outcome of course.

Iv went from growing in coco using 9 bottles of nutes to growing in organic soil using 3 at most and getting the same results, way cheaper and efficient in my eyes for myself but each to there own i guess :).

Back
Top Bottom