Bud freak

kahoona

hi everyone. im just starting my second grow. 4 weeks into my first grow in flower i was doing some stuff in the tent and broke two buds off one of the girls. i saved the buds and they had a bit of stock left attached so i figured i would cut them into clones and stuck em in rapid rooters with a bit of clonex solution. i put them in the dome and within 5 days there were good root sign. i transplanted these buds into solo cups and put them into the nursery tent. light pattern is 18/6. i took some pics and will post them so you can tell me WTF these are. lmao. they smell awesome and have lots of trichomes all over and are growing. this strain is bruce banner and i inherited these orphans from a friend.....the pic in the solo cup was taken jan 12. the others today. growth is slow but its growing.
IMG_0673.PNG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG

Im just gonna keep em around. See where it goes. If i let them reveg can i use them for mothers for some strange reason. What would they do if i put them into 12/12 ? Would they hermie and could i harvest pollen from them if they do ?

You don't want to put them back into flowering AKA 12/12 until you see the new growth giving out 5 bladed leaves or more. If you put them in 12/12 while they are still reverting to the vegatative state, then you are asking for problems. But just veg them for a good month, and then try sticking them outdoors and let em really blow up. You will have a Monster season if you do! Good luck with whatever you do!

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom