Bud Ignator

come on replys please.this is the only product i could find in this town.i want to have some nice looking buds like you guys have.

thanks Captain Kronic.I have look in to it,seen some god pics.same grow with and w/o bud ignitort good results.

so i went and bought it last night .so i am on day 15 of 12/12.i have put bud ignitor last night.heres a fewpics.
IMG_029013.JPG
IMG_02899.JPG
IMG_02878.JPG

WOW, those are some nice looking buds. Im currently doing a grow and im using most of the beginner line. Bud Ignitor is also something i was looking into purchasing for my grow,it looks like you got tons of bud sites! PROPS! :grinjoint:

i have been LST ing them so this helps alot .for nutrient i have BC grow boost and bloom.they started on a 400w mh and now 1000w hps .for a first grow i think i will get awesom buds..thanks for the reply .

sounds like something ill have to look into, but im currently growing with a lot of the AN beginner line. Im looking forward to seeing how well AN nutes work. Have you ever used any other products by them?

Im doing my grow outside as well, ive started them indoors and moving them outdoors later this month, ive been dosing my plants with B-52 and Voodoo for now and they seem to love it

Back
Top Bottom