Bud prices based on quantity, and storage.

Dankyland

How much does bud usually decrese in price based on quantity? I'm not speaking geographically, I'm speaking on equations you can formulate to see if your getting ripped off.
For instance, we all know an OZ is usually 1/2 price per gram than if you were to buy a G 28 times.
However, how does that equation work with QPs,HPs,&Pounds? How much cheaper per G is a pound than buying it 455 separate times?

Also what is the best way to make bud last a long time? I'm talking up to a year and still be as good as the day you bought it.
I'm definitely considering saving for a couple months and buying a pound at keeping it fresh so I won't have to buy for another 3-6 months, so I can save money too.

Thanks for the help.

I neither buy nor sell as I don't need to, and I don't want to jeopardize my med card either. That said, I know a few growers who do. This is just what I hear at the little gatherings that occur.

Typically, they sell good bud for $250/oz, $900/qp, $1600/hp, $3K/lb. It's all negotiable, but negotiation doesn't happen often. They also rarely sell less than 1/2 lb and never less than 1 oz. I suspect they sell to a middle-man who supplies the dealers (but just guessing) who add their overhead as well. Street costs are $50/eighth or $350/oz.

Oddly enough, in my area this has not changed in a decade.

Be careful.

:peace:

thank you, also what about storing bud over long periods? What are some good methods?

Best method of storage is storing the bud in a dark place cool place, Light does destroy THC over time. The best type of storage from what I hear is sealing them up with a vaccum sealer in mason jars. If you dont want to buy a vaccum sealer you can vaccum seal a jar simply by boiling some water in a deep pot, deep enough so the water comes to the top of the jars but isnt flowing in the jars, and once it is boiling dunk the jars in the boiling water for 10-15 minutes each jar. The heat from the boiling water warms the air inside the jars, exciting the warm air particles, and the warm air particles will be higher in energy which will force them out of the jar, creating a vaccum seal once you cover them. Id suggest filling them and covering them before they cool or all your work will be for not. I dont know how many people use this technique of boiling jars to get a seal, I only use it on storing Fruits, and havent tried it on dried buds but I am sure its been done before. I ususally dont have enough to store it in jars and vaccum seal them, I only have enough for personal use, so usually no more than an Oz at a time.

Good Bud or Regular??

Back
Top Bottom