Bud Room Diaries: 2x4x5 Perpetual Auto

Now that I have three tents to grow in, I'm going to journal each tent, rather than each strain. As much as I wanted to keep them separated for clarity between strains, this just isn't the place to do that.

One journal for each tent, this chronicles my Martian Exploration in my bud room (bedroom) tent.

Grow Room - Vivosun 2x4x5 grow tent
Light - Mars Hydro TS-1000
Lighting Duration - 18/6
Exhaust - 4in Growneer 195 CFM inline fan
Air Circulation - 9in desk fan, directed at canopy towards light - will be adding in another fan very soon
Nutrients - Nutri+

Good portion of what I have to choose from
20191113_082759.jpg

I have only ever had white widow once, a long time ago, and I barely got to even smoke it. Sadly my mother found my stash and chucked it out. Pretty much an entire 1/2 of the whitest buds I've ever seen in my life. It was almost scary, being so white.

The little bit that I did smoke though, was very strong. I also got white rhino at the time, which looked worse, but smelled better. My first encounter with wheelchair weed. Holy f***, that was one tough drive home I tell you.

I've wanted to grow my own ever since, see if I can replicate the looks. Highly doubtful, as I'm sure the genetics are mish mashed all to hell since then. Still giving it a shot.

So far I am totally amazed at the speed of growth. It's only been 12 days, and it's by far the biggest seedling I've ever had.

Update to come very soon, once the light comes back on in an hour

Now that I have three tents to grow in, I'm going to journal each tent, rather than each strain. As much as I wanted to keep them separated for clarity between strains, this just isn't the place to do that.

One journal for each tent, this chronicles my Martian Exploration in my bud room (bedroom) tent.

Grow Room - Vivosun 2x4x5 grow tent
Light - Mars Hydro TS-1000
Lighting Duration - 18/6
Exhaust - 4in Growneer 195 CFM inline fan
Air Circulation - 9in desk fan, directed at canopy towards light - will be adding in another fan very soon
Nutrients - Nutri+

Good portion of what I have to choose from
20191113_082759.jpg
Nice stash of seeds. I just finished up 2 plants from Garden of Green , Auto Critical 2.0xl. I'll grow them again, they said compact and they were. Like 14-16" tall main cola plant, but I LST'd them and got the lower shoots to grow nicely. They would be perfect for SOG, and were the sweetest smelling plants I've ever experienced. Plus absolutely covered in trichomes.

Not to mention, it's pretty fucking confusing when someone runs 296,000 different grow journal threads instead of one. So thank you for not doing that.

And good luck on your grow.

Nice stash of seeds. I just finished up 2 plants from Garden of Green , Auto Critical 2.0xl. I'll grow them again, they said compact and they were. Like 14-16" tall main cola plant, but I LST'd them and got the lower shoots to grow nicely. They would be perfect for SOG, and were the sweetest smelling plants I've ever experienced. Plus absolutely covered in trichomes.
Without there being a promotion on at Seedsman, I probably wouldn't have tried Garden of Green for a long time. I did want to try their Dresden Green Diamond. Only on the fact it bears the name of a small town near me. I picked up a few varieties from them, to collect on the freebies, glad I did though, lots of stuff to choose from. Still waiting on 6 more strains from the second order, so the list keeps growing.

I stashed money away for their Black Friday sale, so there will be more to come. Already a few key items in the basket, just waiting patiently to add in some more.

Without there being a promotion on at Seedsman, I probably wouldn't have tried Garden of Green for a long time. I did want to try their Dresden Green Diamond. Only on the fact it bears the name of a small town near me. I picked up a few varieties from them, to collect on the freebies, glass I did though, lots of stuff to choose from. Still waiting on 6 more strains from the second order, so the list keeps growing.

I stashed money away for their Black Friday sale, so there will be more to come. Already a few key items in the basket, just waiting patiently to add in some more.
They just had a deal at Seedsman. Buy 3 get 3, but 5 get 5? I don't remember, they'll be here next week, lol. I'm looking forward to trying another coupe strains. If they are like the Critical 2.0, I'll be super happy.

They just had a deal at Seedsman. Buy 3 get 3, but 5 get 5? I don't remember, they'll be here next week, lol. I'm looking forward to trying another coupe strains. If they are like the Critical 2.0, I'll be super happy.
I got mostly 5 packs, or 5+3, and one 10 pack, or 10+5.

If it's still on during Black Friday, I have more strains I want to order, same for their other company, Expert Seeds.

Now that the GDPxGumberry is in dirt, and technically above the soils surface, I'm going to open up the journal for the CMH tent later today, after I water the Blurple Nurple.

Blurple Nurple. Great name!
I had a different name at first, but then I remembered I can't use the brand name of the light in the title, regardless of the reason. I would never advise on this brand, not with other better companies only being a little more expensive.

I originally wanted to go with "Get Your High's On With Phlizon"

Not because they are great, but solely on the fact that's what's in the tent right now.

They certainly work, but I've already noticed a huge difference with the Mars Hydro TS-1000, so I won't suggest anything lesser quality that them.

Back
Top Bottom