Bud rot! Help!

spliffas

Hello, noticed bud rot!!! I just started wk 7 of flowering, I cutted affected buds (at least it wasn’t much and I believe in it’s early stage). Just noticed that hunidity at night get as high as 99% RH and temps 17.7, days ~27-30C and 40-50% humidity RH. I have two small fans running and extration fan, all fans are on when lights are on, I use disposable dehumidifiers to lower humidity. What to expect now? What to do? I will add 4 -6 more disposable dehumidifiers and maybe two small fans? Or better buy one large and expect for bets? Please people help!!! Don’t want to loose my cropp??? Or maybe I should leave my extractor 24/7?

Thank you all!

2BD321AB-89B9-4EB9-959A-80F831FDB0AD.jpeg
5E976D0A-AA60-4FE6-90C4-2BC6BC7E5695.jpeg
CAD4AFBC-32C1-4F8B-93CA-0B2DE3A21BE9.jpeg

Run all fans 24/7. Aim the fans at the buds now that you have problems with rot.
I destroyed those buds, it wasn’t much rot so dried in oven what’s left. Added 6 more damp traps (dehumidifiers) and probably will buy some large desk fan i found for 8£. And will leave all fans on for today, i lost 2 tops of bomb and 2 of ninja, at leadt they were not the biggest ones! Green ninja smoke is awesome!!!

Yeah will do that in upcomming days. Btw i cleaned all my tent with antiacterial wipes, need to be careful with it! But really, green ninja something amazing :eek:

Saw bud rot on green ninjas top, harvested green ninja. Inspected plants and saw my slow growing and not the healthiest one sugar rose had it too on main top!!! Should i harvest that rose too??? I still have some plants left damn ehat to do people i left my all fans overnight ...

Upgraded my fan inside, just hanged it for this night, tonorrow eill check it’s position, hope it’s gonna be good now, not much left to go! Rose one the left bext one to harvest. She lost her main top because of that fc@!££&ng bud rot ;(
C66ADFFC-BD84-4ACB-ADA8-6A07172AF522.jpeg
4D20FBC5-788E-4BB7-ABA2-38EAF742493C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom