Bud sites: too many, pictures

Gee

I am new to this but enjoying the growth of my little girls.

I have two hybrid forbidden fruit in 10 gallon bags using a local soil rich in guano and very light and airy. I have been feeding with feather meal, watering at 6.5ish ph, and am religiously using LMT to maintain an even canopy. I’m a month or so out from flower since I am growing outdoors.

The canopy is only 2feet high Max and I feel I’ve reached my limit widening the plant without “future” issues of the plant toppling over. There are occasional gusts of wind where I live.

From the looks of the plant above, and side, do you all feel I should let it grow up or continue the LMT?? I have certainly created oodles of future bud sites.

I am amazed how well I’ve been able to crop and LMT, but this little woman’s taking up a crapload of space

What you see is 2 feet high of vegetation, 2 1/2 feet wide.

There is another plant to the left of side pic. Sorry about that
522A9167-B7F2-41BC-9EA7-0B32DDFCE3DF.jpeg
7E2C4DB5-B486-4CCA-9015-BBE9B5422616.jpeg

My opinion is with only a month to go I would focus all the energy in all the vegetation you have already achieved. With flowering right around the corner it is only gonna get way more top heavy, with the wind you mentioned I would start staking it up so you can prevent it from toppling over. Once again that is just my opinion. Hope this helps.

T
My opinion is with only a month to go I would focus all the energy in all the vegetation you have already achieved. With flowering right around the corner it is only gonna get way more top heavy, with the wind you mentioned I would start staking it up so you can prevent it from toppling over. Once again that is just my opinion. Hope this helps.

Thanks. Was thinking the same just want a few opinions

I am aiming for a similar plant I was just wondering. And I know it looks weak I just bent it over a minute ago so it hasn't had time to recover. Thanks for the info this will help since I am trying to do one similar. I am guessing I am about 2 or 3 weeks behind yours.

Attachments

• 20190707_164712.jpg
    20190707_164712.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 118
I am aiming for a similar plant I was just wondering. And I know it looks weak I just bent it over a minute ago so it hasn't had time to recover. Thanks for the info this will help since I am trying to do one similar. I am guessing I am about 2 or 3 weeks behind yours.

It looks great, just don’t remove big leaves, if anything is removed remove bottom leaves. Touching dirt. Below is where I started. Before and after. I’m 6 weeks and a few days in.
5532AC59-422E-4607-AFAD-27FEA866984B.jpeg

Attachments

• A13453B8-6952-4200-A0B0-B8A8F766E5E9.jpeg
    A13453B8-6952-4200-A0B0-B8A8F766E5E9.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 111
  • D816E5C8-3983-42EF-A2D7-583738924B6F.jpeg
    D816E5C8-3983-42EF-A2D7-583738924B6F.jpeg
    889.2 KB · Views: 129
I love the look of your plant. I can see all the work you put into it.
:Namaste: I would stop training it and let it grow upward, it’ll look fantastic in a month. It’ll grow at least another two feet I think.
If you’re worried about wind, I would put a net or fence over the top like screen of green method. Chicken wire, cattle panel, plastic netting can be used and made to look good with some effort.
If your pot is heavy enough use stakes in the soil for support, but you would need 100 with all them tops. :goodjob:

I love the look of your plant. I can see all the work you put into it.
:Namaste: I would stop training it and let it grow upward, it’ll look fantastic in a month. It’ll grow at least another two feet I think.
If you’re worried about wind, I would put a net or fence over the top like screen of green method. Chicken wire, cattle panel, plastic netting can be used and made to look good with some effort.
If your pot is heavy enough use stakes in the soil for support, but you would need 100 with all them tops. :goodjob:

Thanks. Here they are in the morning again at their happiest. I have them fenced in so I’m going to use the SCROG method with the fence as support for net. A cage may make it hard to lollipop and water unless elevated, is what I’m thinking. They are already way bigger

CB1D472F-E26B-4A20-AA6B-545A68BB6611.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom