Bud size increase after cloudy trichomes?

Bignewbie

Hi. My trichomes are mostly cloudy with a couple of clear and a couple of amber.

Stigmas on top branches are mostly orange / brown down below mostly white.

My question is when trichomes are cloudy can the buds still swell? I don't want to wait for them to swell for the the trichomes to show more amber.
But also dont want to miss out on potential swell.

Thoughts anyone? More photos below.

Any advice appreciated.

IMG_20220619_163256.jpg

IMG_20220619_163234_1.jpg

IMG_20220619_163234.jpg

IMG_20220619_163222.jpg

IMG_20220619_163213.jpg

IMG_20220619_163212.jpg

IMG_20220618_171835.jpg

IMG_20220618_171830.jpg

IMG_20220618_171825.jpg

IMG_20220618_171813.jpg

1.48 meters
OG Kush Auto.
6 weeks Into flower.
5 gallon pot.
Canna terra soil.
Led lights. (600watt equivalent)
Canna line nutes.
2 day of plain pH water flush.

Thank you!

Plants look pretty darn good, but it appears you've got some deficiency issues starting to show up (are you using cal-mag?). The plants are no where near ready, you've got lots of white pistils and a lot of clear trichs. When assessing trichs look at the bud, not the leaves on the buds. IMHO, you've got at least two weeks and probably longer. Doesn't look like the buds have done a lot of swelling, that normally happens the last couple weeks. Here's a 420 adage: "When you think they're done, wait two more weeks! "

Ok thank you both. I will wait another 2 weeks and check again. Don't think the deficiency is getting worse. I think about 2-3 weeks ago my pH was off but I'm a beginner so who knows at this point. Dont have cal mag unfortunately. Was using canna line nutes A+B.

Plants look pretty darn good, but it appears you've got some deficiency issues starting to show up (are you using cal-mag?). The plants are no where near ready, you've got lots of white pistils and a lot of clear trichs. When assessing trichs look at the bud, not the leaves on the buds. IMHO, you've got at least two weeks and probably longer. Doesn't look like the buds have done a lot of swelling, that normally happens the last couple weeks. Here's a 420 adage: "When you think they're done, wait two more weeks! "
I don't think it's a deficiency, I think it's light burn.
The plants grow and the bulb is too close.
OK,this happens on June so "was"

I don't think it's a deficiency, I think it's light burn.
The plants grow and the bulb is too close.
OK,this happens on June so "was"
Old thread but I'm gonna disagree here. For future reference as for when a noob comes across this after a google search and sees his/her leaves look the same. That is definitely a nutrient or pH problem. Light burn would have smoked those pistils and also the trichomes. As she was still at least two or three weeks from ripe, calyxes were not mature enough to see what kind of shape they were in. If I were to put a label on this, with the way the f'd up leaves looked, I'd say it was potassium deficiency. That being said, kid was pretty proud of his 97g's but if it WAS potassium deficiency (80% sure of that, the other 20% says lockout as, once again, 6 weeks into flower and the calyxes were barely visible), he lost out on some weight in the end for sure. Sorry Solar, not stirring shit, just my two point three four cents.

Back
Top Bottom