Bud Stankalot's Outdoor 2010

Can't wait to see your plants now. And yes that monster garden was a very nice sight to see lol. So you're doing indoor next? You ever done indoor? I wish I had somewhere I could do an outdoor grow. Not in my parts though. Anyway, looks like things are going well for you so far. Can't wait to see them when ready to chop. Peace!!

Can't wait to see your plants now. And yes that monster garden was a very nice sight to see lol. So you're doing indoor next? You ever done indoor? I wish I had somewhere I could do an outdoor grow. Not in my parts though. Anyway, looks like things are going well for you so far. Can't wait to see them when ready to chop. Peace!!

Me either, Brother. Yeah, I've had a couple harvests indoor. I had to shut the garden down for the summer though. It gets way too hot. I had a day where the temps were getting up to 110+

Thanks for dropping in, 619ster. You'll see the harvest soon enough. I'm just hoping these sativa girls don't take forever to finish up. I'll do what I've gotta to let them finish though. I just can't imagine bringing 5 gallon buckets with 5ft of foliage in and out of the house every night. :hmmmm:

Damn funny story, Distilled water brings to mind. Miss J had never grew before and was really wanting to learn to grow. She had a pretty like bout 3 footer going. She met some fool that 'Thought' He knew what he was talking bout and told Janet that if you remove all the leaves the buds will grow........................ Guess what?????????? Yep............. It died. But know she can crank em out. Shows some people tell people with less knowable things they don't know he crap about. Hey I've lived where tap water won't work and had to use bottled sometimes, between sources.

Thanks for all the nice words. This is my first time growing, ever. I want to do indoor. If I have a good crop, I can pay for the fancy stuff. For now I'm using what's available. Sun and dirt, LOL

Damn funny story, Distilled water brings to mind. Miss J had never grew before and was really wanting to learn to grow. She had a pretty like bout 3 footer going. She met some fool that 'Thought' He knew what he was talking bout and told Janet that if you remove all the leaves the buds will grow........................ Guess what?????????? Yep............. It died. But know she can crank em out. Shows some people tell people with less knowable things they don't know he crap about. Hey I've lived where tap water won't work and had to use bottled sometimes, between sources.

That's why you have to be weary of taking advice from peeps you don't know. It seems like most on this site have a pretty good head on their shoulders when it comes to growing. Yeah, she sure can crank them out now. That 100+ topper is amazing.

You bring up a good point about the water. I'm not advocating everybody should use their city/tap water. I lived in Kansas for a few years (wasn't growing) and the water was horrible. I'd pour a glass and you could see all kinds of crap floating around in it. Needless to say, I always used bottled water there. For those of us lucky to have decent tap water, there is nothing wrong with straight from the tap. It would be wise to either test it yourself, or get ahold of the municipality that controls the water and figure out whether it's suitable or not.

One last thing... it's been steady raining for a few days. The sun just popped back out and I went to check the girls. On one of my bigger girls, I'm noticing some fungus gnats. Anybody have any quick fixes? Will they do any damage in the meantime? Thanks everybody!!

Happy Growing

Thanks for all the nice words. This is my first time growing, ever. I want to do indoor. If I have a good crop, I can pay for the fancy stuff. For now I'm using what's available. Sun and dirt, LOL

Well, you're doing a hulluva job of it. In my humble experience, I don't think you can beat sun and dirt. As long as nothing crazy happens out your way, I think you'll have an outstanding crop. Thanks again for the picture. It put a big smile on my face.

18 days flowering
100_1517modified.JPG

Look at the pretty colors :geek:
I bet your getting a little cooler nights, We are having a heat wave and the humidity sucks. But indoor it stays in the high 70's to low 80's.

Great shot!

Thanks, Sisco. They're still small but smelling sooooo good. Tomorrow night it's gonna hit 49 with a high of 76. I like the cold weather much better than the heat. I always have. Plus, I won't have to mow anymore...;)

Look at the pretty colors :geek:
I bet your getting a little cooler nights, We are having a heat wave and the humidity sucks. But indoor it stays in the high 70's to low 80's.

Great shot!
No doubt! great shot Bud! I wonder if the cool nights will bring some outrageous color to your ladies? I had some ww turn purple last year in a greenhouse when the temps went from 80 to 50 overnight.

BTW siscokid, I've been listening to The Cisco Kid on Sirius Radio classics every night. One of my fave things is to sit out on the deck and get heavily medicated and listen to old western radio shows like The Cisco Kid & Gunsmoke I record off Sirius

No doubt! great shot Bud! I wonder if the cool nights will bring some outrageous color to your ladies? I had some ww turn purple last year in a greenhouse when the temps went from 80 to 50 overnight.

BTW siscokid, I've been listening to The Cisco Kid on Sirius Radio classics every night. One of my fave things is to sit out on the deck and get heavily medicated and listen to old western radio shows like The Cisco Kid & Gunsmoke I record off Sirius

We'll just have to see how it goes. I know I'm going to be experiencing some extremely low temps. I'm not big on the color of my bud, but I guess some purple hues would for sure be cool. I'm hoping for a mild fall, but I bet the wintertime will be bad out my way.

Hey, Bandit, I love all those old radio and TV shows. I used to watch The Cisco Kid with my pops. One of our favorites was The Rifleman with Chuck Connors. Ever see that one? I bought him a replica 1892 Winchester with the extra large lever on it for his birthday. It's a lot of fun to shoot. I even took it to a competition once just to show it off. Everybody there loved it. Those old TV shows are a lot better when you've got some smoke...but you already know that. :tokin:

lol Cisco kid was a... never mind. Yeah, smoke some and put on Zorro or the 3 stooges. I listen to "Kaliman" A spanish version of Indiana Jones, sort of... Radio is always playing at my place, some good tunes on the "What are you listening to?" thread in here too:)

lol Cisco kid was a... never mind. Yeah, smoke some and put on Zorro or the 3 stooges. I listen to "Kaliman" A spanish version of Indiana Jones, sort of... Radio is always playing at my place, some good tunes on the "What are you listening to?" thread in here too:)

lol! Yeah in today's political climate it's a good thing not too many peeps listen to it 'cause they would freak!
We're a radio house too. I love sirius! So much variety it's hard to turn it off! ;)

Hey, everybody!! It's been awhile since an update so I decided to throw up some new pics. It's been getting cold at night so I'm seeing some purple tints in the buds. I know it's just aesthetics, but they look really pretty when they're turning colors. Fall is definitely in the air around these parts.

Here's Day 37 if my count isn't off.
100_1602crop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom