Bud washing experience for a first time grower PIC

Gee

I thought I would share my experience with a picture. Mind you, this water yesterday morning looked like Mountain Dew. I did not take a before picture unfortunately. This was only from cleaning buds from one plant (Blue Dream that yielded quite a bit)

I know, totally gross right, but have you ever had sticky yellow paper out? See what that catches.

I should mention I have a situation where there are pine trees lined up behind my house that drop pollen. You can see it in the bucket. It is quite windy out here as well so this is possibly out of the norm.

149F968E-FADD-4ED3-8A8D-DC6244C1489D.jpeg

Thanks Doc Bud....

I thought I would share my experience with a picture. Mind you, this water yesterday morning looked like Mountain Dew. I did not take a before picture unfortunately. This was only from cleaning buds from one plant (Blue Dream that yielded quite a bit)

I know, totally gross right, but have you ever had sticky yellow paper out? See what that catches.

I should mention I have a situation where there are pine trees lined up behind my house that drop pollen. You can see it in the bucket. It is quite windy out here as well so this is possibly out of the norm.

149F968E-FADD-4ED3-8A8D-DC6244C1489D.jpeg

Thanks Doc Bud....
I just posted a question on this.
Do you use your stash for edibles, or smoking?

I just posted a question on this.
Do you use your stash for edibles, or smoking?

Both. My top buds that are the dense and firm I use for smoking. The light and airy (larfy) lower buds I let dry and throw in the freezer until I’m ready to make dry ice Kief for cooking. Larfy plant material takes up too much space and is time consuming to manicure. That’s me though

Back
Top Bottom