Buddah Walkie - Soil - Cherry Gorilla & Midnight Moon - 2017

BuddahWalkie

What's shaking fellow growers/enthusiasts!

The names Buddah Walkie. Quick intro about me... I have been growing (medically and legally!) off and on since 2015. I started with Nirvana Seeds. Did a few photo periods and auto-flowers. Quickly, tanked. You can say I started from a hallowed out dresser, fitted with DIY handy work and poor ventilation issues. You name it. So I decided to hold off.

I finally saved my pennies. Lol. I ended up buying a tent package deal from a local hydro shop. It was a 3ftx3ftx6ft tent with inline fan. I got a 600w ballast with bulbs(MH and HPS). Even a carbon filter. As with most growers, I needed to up in size. I was growing monsters in such small area.

Now, I'm rocking a Gorilla Tent. A simple 5ftx5ft with a 1ft top extention making it 7ft11in tall. Still using the same light setup. Quantum Dimmable 600w ballast with XtraSun air cooled 6in reflector. My inline fan is an active air 6in connected to a Black Ops brand carbon filter. I also added an air conditioning unit plus numerous fans for air circulation. Sorry if that bores anyone or is too long. Here's where I get to the good stuff.

1. What strain am I growing?
A. Cherry Gorilla (In-House Genetics) & B. "Midnight Moon" (*Self made genetics.)

2. Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
A.CG: 50/50 hybrid B. "MM": I had a mix of seeds I got from dispensary nugs. 2 random males pollenated an unknown female.

3. Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Now they are both currently in Flower Cycle.

4. For how long have they been flowering?
Today is Day 64 since 18/6 to 12/12 light switch.

5. Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

6. Soil or Hydro?
A. Soil. (Fox Farm Ocean Forrest) B. Soil less mix. Brand: Batch 64 Name: Moonshine Made of: Coco Coir and Peat Moss

7. What size pot?
A. I started with a 1gal plastic square container. Transplanted to a 7gal Smart Pot after 1 month veg. Spent a month in the same pot, then switched to flower with no transplant. I just added a flood and drain tub with Grow stone and cut the lid to fit pot size so Roots can stay in darkness.
B. 1gal plastic square container to a 3.5 gal plastic container after 5weeks veg.

8. Size of light?
600watt dimmable (MH veg/HPS flower)

9. Is it aircooled?
Yes

10. Temp of Room/cab?
High: 73°F
Low: 64°F
*That was maintained throughout veg and flower cycle. Only peaking and lowered due to outside conditions but never drastically.

11. RH of Room/cab?
Veg: 65%-95% with humidity domes in use.
Flower: 25%-45% *water days were high but never in caution area.

12. PH of media?
6.3-6.5 *I rarely ever checked. Only a few times did I check just to make sure. Everything was grown pretty quickly without a need for concern. So it was OK for me.

13. Any Pests?
Nope! Very thankful I learned to prevent that early on. I use a product called "Gnatnix!" it's a top dressing that uses volcanic type glass stone, similar to Growstone GS1(same company) but much smaller. It's designed to prevent larvae and fungus gnats to come up. And adult ones that land, stay down and die off. With yellow sticky traps, it does wonders. Even without. I didn't need any sticky traps this grow.

14. How often are you watering?
I water Day 1, skip Day 2, water Day 3...etc. Then when I flush, I flush 2 days back to back, dry and start schedule feeding.

15. Type and strength of ferts used?
I normally use Canna Terra Vega with Rhyzotonic.

But! This grow, I decided to try Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom.

I got samples from a hydro shop. It was Alpha Nutrient FulBase Fulvic Acid. That wasn't added til flowering.

Also... I used this blossom builder. It's by Atami Innovation. I don't know too much, it just says... B'cuzz Products. Blossom Builder.

In my future posts... I aim to have a grow with DNA Genetics Kush Berry. Then I also won some free seeds from a contest. I upload to various sites like stated. So I update as much as I can. Where I can. If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to contact me.

I have plenty of pictures. I do all my own editing, upload and photography all from my cell phone. So... Please do stick by me. Lol I hope everyone didn't get bored. But I hope this introduction to my grow is plenty so far.

BTW I need to add... I do not cut or top my plants. I barely lollipop and cut leaves in the way of bud sites. I like an old school look. Plus I try to get the most out of my plant and not just flower small plants. "Midnight Moon" was an experiment grown to fill space and experiment with size, color and look.

Thabks for sticking thru that. Lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom