Budding Behind?

bud buster

I was wondering:scratchinghead: If plants that have been flowering for 3 weeks had lights off temp in the 40's F to 50's F a couple times a week,would it be behind in the budding development them days? :passitleft:

If anyone has a idea of how long it would take to get the budding back on track or if it is even possible,any advice would help.

Yes those are dark time cycle temps.I feed them every watering the recommended doses of pbp bloom and beastie bloomz.sugar daddy and magical a little less than recommended dose.If it is the temps and not the nutes could I get back those nights when the tempwas low by fixing the temp?

Thanks. I Going to play the waiting game for this next week.Hope it jumps abored the trichome bud buster train.

hi i was watcing a vid and tha say its not justthe temp its also the humidityof the growing room about 60 70 percent is about right

I thought that was correct as well, but you actually want it lower during flowering to prevent mold, so anything around 30-40 is fine I think.

Also, you can get temps down to 40 if the soils is warm enough. You can get a warmer and wrap the pot, or insulate it. the warmer the medium, the colder it can be on the outside.

Some strains can take the cold much better then others as well. Do you see any purple in the leaves?

Someone told me that below 60, growth stops.

We were talking about veg state though, I'm not certain about flowering.

The place I live temps run 30's -70's year around so if that were true I wouldn't be growing mj right now;>)

Yes there is purple in some parts of all of them.In a couple just the top 2-3 inches are pure royal purp,it's kinda lovely.I would show pics but one pic of a two week early bud is still not approved I guess? Also my leaves are trippn,I dont know if going purp these other colors come first or they need something bad.I'll try and post some pics today.

Night time temps. down to about 60 degrees F are tolerable. Mid 50's will cause slowed growth and repeated exposure to temps. 40 degrees F or lower may kill your plants. However some Indica strains are very resiliant to the cold as their origins are from high elevations where temps. are naturally colder. If you are growing on concrete, elevate the pots off the floor to prevent the root system from getting too cold.

Will temps. this low slow the plants growth? Yes, most likely it will. 80-85 degrees F is optimal.

The trichomes are just now turning milky at the tops.Does anyone know if there is a time to follow in between the changing of trichome color or do I just wath them close?

Back
Top Bottom