Budding & Flowering Marijuana

I'm new at grownwing and I have gdp clone that's about 3ft tall and has went into early flowering my question is it normal for leaves to start drying around the edges and leaves are twisting at the tops

I have been in flowering time now for about a week and was wondering when i should be taking the big leafs off the plant. I heard they are just sucking the nutrients from the bud. Any truth to this. As well as if i do have to take them off how much at a time 10% ???/day week They sure are fine looking plants.

Also who has used the big bud pro formula 0-50-37 with medic one 3-4-3. Only used the big bud pro for one application and wow i actually noticed a difference. How often should i fertilize 1 time a week with watering every 2 days (all outside)

This is the first I have heard of turning the light back to.This is the first I have heard of turning the light back to 8-10 hrs? Like 8-10 light and the rest dark? I didn't get through all the responses but would be greatly appreciated if you could elaborate on it more. I'm guessing to trick your baby into thinking it is getting later into winter? First time indoor cabinet grow, needing some guidance. Thanks for any info!

If you want to flower your plant, the lights have to be changed from 18 hours of daylight, to less than 12 hours of day light. the plant will not produce a flower (bud) if the lights are not turned back. You are correct, it tricks the plant into thinking that fall is near and it needs to produce flowers to reproduce. 18 hour of lights and 6 hours of dark for veg. and 12 light 12 dark to produce a flower.

20140905_012112.jpg
20140905_012112.jpg
Thanks for the info I did not know that all. Here's what she looks like.on 12/12 right now.

I have some one week old plants, the light is on 24/7... today I check them and it look like one of them starting to flower already, is this common?

Alright I've done a lot of reading and everyone has their own opinions on when to cut and dry. Right now I'm sitting at 50% brown pistils around the bottom of the plant mid section is probably 30% top is probably 90% white still ill get pics ASAP here so follow please. Is this ready it's been 6 weeks

we dont usually go by pistils to tell ripeness, we go by the color of the trichomes (the crystals). You need a good magnifier to look closely, they will be clear to start with,then they go milky white, then they go to an amber color. once you see a good mix of cloudy and amber it is harvest time.

my brother gave me some bud but it got pollenated so I tried a seed (lemon kush) its been in flowering for two wks now cant see any sacks or white hairs could this be a male or should I wait alittle longer before I pull cuz I have another plant (haze) female seed I wanna move to bigger box for flowering but don't want to pollenate it thanx for the help

my brother gave me some bud but it got pollenated so I tried a seed (lemon kush) its been in flowering for two wks now cant see any sacks or white hairs could this be a male or should I wait alittle longer before I pull cuz I have another plant (haze) female seed I wanna move to bigger box for flowering but don't want to pollenate it thanx for the help

CM150713-23293103.jpg
CM150713-23290602.jpg
here are some better pics I need a bit of help in a newbie and I'm sorry of I'm thread crashing on others but in need of being schooled on growing and know what I have

Anyone know the average length and weight of a bud if grown under optimal conditions?, I'm planing a vertical grow,utilizing SCROG, pots will be 10cm in height, screen 10cm above pots,and I'm trying to figure bud hight so I can figure how many plants I can place vertically. I'm guessing a bud won't be much longer than 10cm,but that's a guess.I'm shooting for flood and drain,useing buckets with linners,to limit unit hight.I'm trying to find the lowest profile light system possible that's still with in budget.

I may use other techniques as an experiment such as dynamic root floating technique.

I do have a solid ebb and flow plan that is flexible,each plant can be moved as needed with out disconecting it from the system

But I'd like to expand my skills.and ultimately build a vertical grow,to maximise every inch of space

There is recirculating drip systems to,could connect each vertical row to the one below,water the top row and drain from the bottom

Only thing there is top rows woulg get first pic of nutes,lower rows would get leftovers.may have to stick to individual fill and drain lines

Anyway I do need to find out bud length,in my case bud hight, thanks in advance

If I use drft,I can defanatly maximise my horizontal space,I'll post pics in a bit.my first and primary system is ebb and flow utilizing a surge tank.all buckets would be on flexible hoseing so I can move them as needed without haveing to disconect.

Soon as I figure out how to post a pic here I'll post my plans for y'all to ponder

Back
Top Bottom