Budding issues? Same strain but not all budding

SkyDro

Ok I'm new to this but I need some help guys. I have 6 total plants rdwc in a 4x4 tent (way to crowded) under 1500 watts led. Using advance nutrients water chiller temps 62 air temps 69-77 lights on 61-69 lights off ppm 1400 ph 5.5-6.5 I'm in week 4 of 12/12 and here is my concern. This is my first bee grow and I think I am doing most things right, friends who have experience and seen my grow say it's unreal growth. Never any signs of deficiencies or anything but I have made some mistakes never the less mainly over crowding but my real concern is why some arnt showing buds and others are. Here are some facts. I am using all feminized seeds from gorilla seeds 3 are sky walker 2 are gsc and 1 is a freebie auto they sent me. So I being a rookie had issues with my starting dates, my back row of 3 (2gsc 1sw) were started in veg 2 weeks earlier than my front row (2sw 1auto) And of course the back row was much larger when I switched to 12-12 (4weeks for back row 2 weeks for front row) so now at start of week 4 since 12/12 all the back row is budding nicely and the auto on front row is budding nicely but the 2 skywalkers on front row are not showing any buds or even pistols. No signs of male even tho they are top shelf feminine seeds and have gown phenomenally and never shown signs of stress but yet I sill wonder why so late to join party. All these plants are so bushy and at this point just a jungle of dense plant. I def did some defol on all 6 but maybe that's a reason for these 2 to yet begin to really bud ? Anyone have any suggestions I'd so greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys

Re: Budding issues ? Same strain but not all budding

Ok I'm new to this but I need some help guys. I have 6 total plants rdwc in a 4x4 tent (way to crowded) under 1500 watts led. Using advance nutrients water chiller temps 62 air temps 69-77 lights on 61-69 lights off ppm 1400 ph 5.5-6.5 I'm in week 4 of 12/12 and here is my concern. This is my first bee grow and I think I am doing most things right, friends who have experience and seen my grow say it's unreal growth. Never any signs of deficiencies or anything but I have made some mistakes never the less mainly over crowding but my real concern is why some arnt showing buds and others are. Here are some facts. I am using all feminized seeds from gorilla seeds 3 are sky walker 2 are gsc and 1 is a freebie auto they sent me. So I being a rookie had issues with my starting dates, my back row of 3 (2gsc 1sw) were started in veg 2 weeks earlier than my front row (2sw 1auto) And of course the back row was much larger when I switched to 12-12 (4weeks for back row 2 weeks for front row) so now at start of week 4 since 12/12 all the back row is budding nicely and the auto on front row is budding nicely but the 2 skywalkers on front row are not showing any buds or even pistols. No signs of male even tho they are top shelf feminine seeds and have gown phenomenally and never shown signs of stress but yet I sill wonder why so late to join party. All these plants are so bushy and at this point just a jungle of dense plant. I def did some defol on all 6 but maybe that's a reason for these 2 to yet begin to really bud ? Anyone have any suggestions I'd so greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys
I would like to add pics but cant figure out how. Anyone got any idea how I add pics ?

Back
Top Bottom