Budfarmer's Very First Grow! Bruce Banner, Mars 300W LED, Soil

Here's some updates pictures from tonight. Plants are growing right but some questions since this is my first grow. How would you guys rate the size of my Plants? I know different strains produce different sizes but from what I've seen my plants seem on the smaller size. Could there be a stunt in their growth? And should I expect maybe less product as Well? I'm not sure if temperature or watering is an issue. We've had a fee chilly nights lately so I've added a heater to keep it around 70*.

Bruce banner

ec333c45596ef30604a1f3614368823b.jpg

f6433664c248966097818c490a9fc8c7.jpg

Cinderella

959e69c8ee97376cb90a39db04e17a12.jpg

7db3a04be395a6a6d808f83e1067b539.jpg

Growing some nice pistils tho!

3fda51b89f9da471ec621da19c2bfde6.jpg

They look healthy and like they are showing pre flowers!

To give you a perspective on the plants we need to know what day your on :3

However they look healthy and happy from what I can see so keep doing what your doing budA

They look healthy and like they are showing pre flowers!

To give you a perspective on the plants we need to know what day your on :3

However they look healthy and happy from what I can see so keep doing what your doing budA
My bad! Compeltly thought i included that! Their about 10 weeks from seed and 2 weeks into 12/12

My bad! Compeltly thought i included that! Their about 10 weeks from seed and 2 weeks into 12/12
Well for the age yea I'd say they are on the small side, but I'm sure they'll bud out nicely for ya.

I recently got some BB from a dispensary and all it was, was popcorn nugs so it could very well be strain related.

How chilly was it before the heater? Temp swings of more then 10° will stunt growth a bit but honestly there's too many factors for me to guess from the other side of the screen .

Looking good, pistils make me smile :3

Well for the age yea I'd say they are on the small side, but I'm sure they'll bud out nicely for ya.

I recently got some BB from a dispensary and all it was, was popcorn nugs so it could very well be strain related.

How chilly was it before the heater? Temp swings of more then 10° will stunt growth a bit but honestly there's too many factors for me to guess from the other side of the screen .

Looking good, pistils make me smile :3
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. We had a big cold snap and the tent got below 60 at some points but I'm not sure for how long. Now with the heater I'm going to keep it around 70-75. Maybe it's just me but after the one night of heat I'd say that already look better. I can see the tips of the bud sites start to form.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. We had a big cold snap and the tent got below 60 at some points but I'm not sure for how long. Now with the heater I'm going to keep it around 70-75. Maybe it's just me but after the one night of heat I'd say that already look better. I can see the tips of the bud sites start to form.
Yea below 60 will stop growth almost completely!

I put a heater in too, keeps the temp swings down and we don't go below 69 at night now .

I'm sure it's making a difference, even if I can't tell lol

Yea below 60 will stop growth almost completely!

I put a heater in too, keeps the temp swings down and we don't go below 69 at night now .

I'm sure it's making a difference, even if I can't tell lol
Yeah well see how they turn around. If I see a blast in growth I'll know for sure it was the temp (which I'm sure it is)

I'm happy so far with how they have been going. Specially being my very first grow with no experience growing cannabis so I'm not complaining lol

They will enjoy the slightly warmer lights out temps .

They definantly are. Maybe it's just me but the bud growth already seems alot better/faster.

Here's the Bruce banner as of tonight.

73e281186be44b015dddf56eabbd4105.jpg

7d0282b5e1e97bf2a57892819a25920f.jpg

Here's the Cinderella 99
9a9f521b86831f9e2a10b03ad1756bb5.jpg

140feb6004034bf302344e4f9396369b.jpg

It's very awesome seeing the difference in the two strains and topping/lst vs just letting it grow. I can day that without a doubt for best results I would always top and LST my plants. The banner is fuller, bushier and overall better bud sites.

db6db54496ba24d298451a63ce1c685f.jpg

Oh yea they are blowing up now!

Perfect timing for it too, you'll get a good yield for sure!

Bruce banner looks better, let's see how it will perform :cheer:
Yeah the Bruce banner was topped and Lst where the Cindy was not. Also the Cindy is slightly younger. But going forward I will only top and LST considering the results
Oh yea they are blowing up now!

Perfect timing for it too, you'll get a good yield for sure!
Definitely! Although I did notice last night a small start to nute burn so I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Seems the nute burn was minor and never progressed so that's good. I'll make sure from now on I'm not getting overzealous with nutrients. Probably run nutes every other watering.

Everything is looking great so far and very exciting to see how the buds grow every day.

I ordered a dwc cloner that I should have this weekend and may try to monster crop my Bruce so I can continue growing it as that's my last seed. I'm also going to order another light to build a cheap veg/clone tent so I can keep my grows going. I just need to figure out what mars light I would like to go with. I'd like to keep it under $100 so looks like I'm looking at ether another 300 or the eco 98

085acbe74a6dbdc831f9afc1ab97e451.jpg
b859d99c3e641d006e471222feea3093.jpg
a786c0791c78d4ade74ef01c17402dc6.jpg
777dace720ee45cddbc3ce733ed2b598.jpg
798ab35a2e82fb2457b6d50aef0678ea.jpg

Great, you dealt with nute burn well. :thumb:
What is your veg/clone tent size ?
Currently don't have the size. I plan on building my second tent myself to stay in budget. I have a larger cardboard box I may line with mylar to run as the veg/clone tent. So I'm not planning on it being large.

Great, you dealt with nute burn well. :thumb:
What is your veg/clone tent size ?
Looks like I'll have another tent and won't have to make my own. My buddy is giving me a tent. So I'll have a 48"x24"x60" tent. Which is the same tent I'm currently using. So now I'll have plenty of space for my veg/clone tent.

Now I just need a light!

Awesome man! Serious explosion of growth in here!

Nice to hear about the second tent too hehe lots of potential ! :3

Awesome man! Serious explosion of growth in here!

Nice to hear about the second tent too hehe lots of potential ! :3
Yeah the Bruce banner is taking off after solving the temp issue. And very excited on the second tent. I also have a 8 spot Dwc cloner on the way that should be delivered here this weekend .

Yeah the Bruce banner is taking off after solving the temp issue. And very excited on the second tent. I also have a 8 spot Dwc cloner on the way that should be delivered here this weekend .
Dude your on fire! I love it! What direction are you thinking for light choice?

Back
Top Bottom