Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

I don't want to harass my neighbor, so cheapest is likely not my best choice. A fan in the window is a good idea tho... something to think about when they let us out (of quarantine).

And yes, I know they would love it. That's why they're not allowed :D
Haha then add a carbon filter sheet on the outside. It would help some.

Soon to be ordered Series 3+ Red Spec 130 Watt Dimmable Grow Light
i started a 4 bag seeds and 3 are viable. Upgrading from an unknown namw brand blurple led

i love the 130. I think mine is a series 2 but it’s been impressive in my 2x2 :high-five:

0DF957B4-771F-4BB9-AC98-4142D2CBBC93.jpeg

What do you suggest for a 4x4 flowering tent?
Thanks for considering us.

Our 480/500w Series 2 or 3 Red Spec in 3000k. Our two of the 250w kits with the XL heatsink.

Thanks for considering us.

Our 480/500w Series 2 or 3 Red Spec in 3000k. Our two of the 250w kits with the XL heatsink.
I would prefer the 2 so I can adjust accordingly. Thank you. I am going to check them out. Spec wise though....would the 2 flower better then one larger board?

I would prefer the 2 so I can adjust accordingly. Thank you. I am going to check them out. Spec wise though....would the 2 flower better then one larger board?
Yes with the XL heatsink. It would spread light evenly in a 4 x 4.

Yes with the XL heatsink. It would spread light evenly in a 4 x 4.
We will speak again. Thank you for the help. I am going to check the boards out now. There's alot of members here growing some really nice plants under your lights. I can't complain with what I currently use but I am upgrading a tent and want to possibly try something different.

2 of these correct?

Just wanted to check in with everyone.

I hope you / your family are all safe and healthy during this virus breakout. So far we are all good. However it continues to wreck havoc across MI.

Stay safe everyone!

Sneak peek at our new 500w design coming out in about a week ... fully adjustable to fit your grow style.

20200409_154544.png

IMG_20200409_101637_357.jpg

Project blurple aka our Series 3+ Full Spec was kicked off in March. Will be available June 2020 (est).

Back
Top Bottom