Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

which would give the best flower ? the "new" ones or series 2 "red" spec ? (which I have was going to order another one with a xl heat sink) Know they are both excellent boards help !!
The new full spec! Especially if you use one light for full cycle

do you switch to "blue" in veg and "red" in flower - or is that the UV ?
Yes blue for veg and red for flower. The UV is on a separate channel so you can use when you want to.

Whats going on 420 mag members. We have a new board we are launching in June. Our Series 3+ Full Spec!

It features the Samsung Lm301h, lh351h deep red / far red, XPE2 blue, and UVA. It offers a great veg or flower mode along with a UV on / off control.
IMG_20200528_152407_565.jpg

20200515_200246.jpg

IMG_20200528_152407_571.jpg

IMG_20200515_144036_421.jpg

IMG_20200512_221742_569.jpg

20200509_201515.jpg
Series 3+ Full Spec features!

TOP FEATURES
  • High efficiency LED boards
  • Full-spectrum white, 385nm UVA, 405nm, 660nm deep red, 730nm far red, and 470nm
  • Our Infinity LED Board switchable spectrum technology - (Veg or Flower - UVA on/off)
  • Reliable passive-cooled design
  • Better canopy light penetration
  • Dimmer included
  • 3-year warranty
I'm pulling the trigger... Just sent you guys a message inquiring about shipping :)

I'm pulling the trigger... Just sent you guys a message inquiring about shipping :)
Hey!

Shipping rates are Calculated at checkout for international.

Yes blue for veg and red for flower. The UV is on a separate channel so you can use when you want to.

Question : have the series 2 "red" spec. thinking of getting into sidelighting have 2 12by12 panels (led full spectrum) will be placing them on side wall equal height of top of plants pots - will using these reduce/interfer with the wave lenght of my main light in re-guards to pentration ? thanks !! - have used sidelighting in the past with excellent results but with different lighting (cfl's & cheap Led's)

Question : have the series 2 "red" spec. thinking of getting into sidelighting have 2 12by12 panels (led full spectrum) will be placing them on side wall equal height of top of plants pots - will using these reduce/interfer with the wave lenght of my main light in re-guards to pentration ? thanks !! - have used sidelighting in the past with excellent results but with different lighting (cfl's & cheap Led's)
Hey! I hope the light is treating you well. No it will not interfere too much. It will "change" the available light some but nothing major. The main light will still dominate. We are in the process of engineering side lighting or vertical grow lighting.

Hey! I hope the light is treating you well. No it will not interfere too much. It will "change" the available light some but nothing major. The main light will still dominate. We are in the process of engineering side lighting or vertical grow lighting.
Your light are great - going to order your new "full spectrum" believe it's a 350 if I remember right - at any rate going to get one - did a past grow with side lighting and was very good - this time a round stop[ed sidelighting at week 4 of flower and start it around week 3-4 of veg. stopping it's use in middle flower - sidelighting helps when it comes into extraction because of the many buds on the lateral branching due to the side light Thanks for you info !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a moderator on a few cultivation site's: one is called "Weedportal" and alway give you guy's a shout out when ever I can can't beat your quality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very interested in you plans to "make" side lighting.
As for type have used the 12by12 led panels fell they will do a better job that a "strip"light for side....

So I’ll be honest. I’m the guy living under a rock that hasn’t had GSC. If you’ve grown it out before what do you think ? I’m sure it’s unique or it wouldn’t have blown up the way it did.

I guess what I’m asking is would you put it in your top 5?

This is a late response but here are my two cents. It's good for what it is, it gets the job done. Would I put it in my top five? No. I much prefer GG4 or Chemdawg, GG4 over Chemdawg. Also keep in mind that I prefer sativas.

I ordered some! Looking forward to growing it.

You can always try Humboldt Seed Orginisation Blueberry Muffin
I got a series 3 + red spec for my little tent to flower with! As a mechanic I was very pleased with the entire light ,,, quility Samsung LEDs nice clean soldering nice drive , great product for the price
IMG_20200508_225345.jpg
IMG_20200422_212723.jpg
What nutes are you using on this?

Ignore that Blueberry Muffin that was for someone else.... I deleted it as I went through the pages but hadn't realized it came back before I sent what questions about the nutes to you.... Sorry!

The plant clearly love those nutes! I will have to see about getting me some. Are they organic? I don't judge if not, I'm just trying to grow organic so before I start looking for them I would like to know.

Ignore that Blueberry Muffin that was for someone else.... I deleted it as I went through the pages but hadn't realized it came back before I sent what questions about the nutes to you.... Sorry!

The plant clearly love those nutes! I will have to see about getting me some. Are they organic? I don't judge if not, I'm just trying to grow organic so before I start looking for them I would like to know.

Ah I will have grab the blueberry Muffin next. I went back and forth on it.

Back
Top Bottom