Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

@kelticBlue

I am not the rep but will tag in this post and he will answer ASAP. I haven't got the chance to use mine yet but it lit up my living room like the sun was in it(during the day and I have south facing windows in that room) when I turned it all the way up and with the r&d that seems to have went into the light I am assuming the results will be beyond great! These are HLG comparable in my opinion, but I have a feeling these may be slightly better in a couple of ways. I haven't used HLG so can not speak from experience.

There are some pictures through out the pages of this thread if you want to take a look at them if you haven't. The results look really good.

Also reading through the post the drivers can be wired so they are out of the tent. You just have to make note in your order or email them with the order asking them to do it.

Heat sink wise I don't know.

@budgetLED
I helped the best I could and maybe I should have just left it for you. If I am stepping on your toes let me know and I won't do it again.

Hey All.

Looking at the full spec series 3+
Just want to confirm, the drivers are remote mountable easy enough. Enough wiring to be outside a tent. Helps with heat management for me.

is there an xl heatsink for the 130 watt?

I will post more questions as I think. Thx.

So weird on our own thread it doesn't give us push notifications.

We can extend the wiring for you. For 420 mag members its free. Just specify the length you need after you order. Send us your order confirmation and mention the length you need.

Hey All.

Looking at the full spec series 3+
Just want to confirm, the drivers are remote mountable easy enough. Enough wiring to be outside a tent. Helps with heat management for me.

is there an xl heatsink for the 130 watt?

I will post more questions as I think. Thx.
No xl heatsink option for the single board units. It is only available on the 250w models.

Also, if you want your light to come fully assembled mention that in the same email. The 130w lights come partially assembled.

So weird on our own thread it doesn't give us push notifications.

We can extend the wiring for you. For 420 mag members its free. Just specify the length you need after you order. Send us your order confirmation and mention the length you need.
believe the xl heat sink is available for all except the 250 and 130 - those light don't need the extra length for heat reduction

anyone know if videos can be posted in threads like this or just photos? If so, how to do it? I want to add a more informative video on the full spec lights.

Lol I can design a light. However, ask me how to do videos and such and you would be waiting a long time for me to figure it out haha
Yes you can design a light bro, I love my 120 and 130 watter. Next couple of grows ill save some money and grab one of those 350 from you. Definitely would like to see some video's

Back
Top Bottom