Budman x - New Grow

Budman x

High, :Namaste:

Grow is going to be indoor, soil, using feminized white Widow seeds.

Lights in veg room is a single 65 actual watt, self ballast CFL. (6400k)
Flowering room is 3x 45 actual watt, self ballast CFL (2700k) And a single 65 actual watt self ballast CFL (6400k)

Watering is when dry, approx 2-3 days in Veg, twice a week in flower.

Well, to get started, best to kick it off with some pics of the ladies who are currently in flower

IMG-20120513-00305.jpg
IMG-20120513-00304.jpg
1336921884039.jpg

Okay, I germinated the seeds by soaking them over night in a glass of distilled water, before placing them in a damp paper towel under the radiator over night to germinate.

After germination the seeds were placed into a potting compost mix in the propagator to keep humidity high and aid in sprouting. They were watered initially and left under the 65 watt CFL, 18 hours on 6 off until they had broken ground.

Once the seedlings had broken ground they were removed from from the propagator, kept under the same light cycle and left to do their work.

1336923691260.jpg
IMG-20120411-00240.jpg

After their initial watering, further watering was still not required.

The lights remained that the same schedule for the next two weeks in which only a single watering was required, by now they had two sets of true leaves and were ready to be transplanted.

1336924754901.jpg

Usually I would transplant into a slightly larger pot and then transplant once again before inducing flowering, however, I thought I would experiment with transplanting straight into their final pots to (hopefully) reduce stress and minimize the watering frequency.

1336924734557.jpg
1336924699885.jpg
1336924784607.jpg

Happily in their new containers they were given their first feed, using an all purpose high nitrogen fertiliser at half dosage and left in the veging room to get settled into their new homes.

:peace:

Okay, a small amount of information on what I am planning on doing.

This is my second grow, well, still part of the first one really. The plants that are flowering at the start of the journal are from my very first grow. (they are 4 weeks into flower). I am using the same set up that has brought those plants from seed, using the same seeds from the same source.

However, since space in my house only permits me to flower three larger plants at one time, I am hopping to attempt the sea of green method this time.

The plants I currently have in flower were grown from seed for two months before the lights were changed to 12/12, this time I hope to grow my current seedlings until the flowering ones are finished then induce flowering on the new ones, thus them being smaller so I should be able to flower six plants at a time.

I plan to use the strongest of the current seedlings to make a clone for a mother plant. I will force flower to determine sex, then take a large clone which will hopefully grow up to be a nice strong mother plant. I will keep her alive under two 65 actual Watt CFLs, 24 hour light, in a separate cupboard.

If that makes sense to anyone, I will be surprised :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom