Budmaster II Rocks the New MARL Osram Panels - a DIY LED Adventure

In what just a few days... a week?

20140918_052558_plants.jpg

20140918_052613_sgirl.jpg

20140918_052607_bc.jpg

:peace:

Looking sweeet buddy :) :) Paul has been telling me how these new Osrams with their horticultural wavelengths really boost the oil production :) :)

Is this your first LED run? LED buds are very frosty. I have grown both of these plants before so I should be able to tell...

Im subbed looking good mate.
:passitleft:

Thanks, good to have you!

you folks are not gonna believe the next picture of these plants, I took one a few days ago that was whoa!! but I was too busy to process. So I am sure the pic tonight will be something. Meantime the news on the DIY project is, I have been searching for the right "case" for the clusters. My first search was around the hacienda... nada. So I seached my favorite place to shop, the dump :cheesygrinsmiley: We have a nice clean one where most everyone recycles as it is cheaper to comply. So I have spent the last couple trips having a look to no avail. So maybe this weekend I will go to the hardware store. There I am sure I will find what I want, so bare with me, I am doing it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heh, finally I find someone making a diary on a Budmaster god line. Is this a completely new line or why are there so few people using it? I can barely find any valuable info about it.

Oh and I just want to ask, how far away from the canopy is your light and do you use the 675 on only one plant? And since I see that Budmaster has no UV diodes, do you use any other UV lights or you don't think that is necessary?

Can't wait to see the new pictures and the report in the future.

Thanks

Looking forward to the pics :) and to answer your question yep this is my first ever LED run or panel :) (got lucky) :) :)

I'm also in the same boat doing a search for a suitable case. Its harder than I thought it would be to find a suitable shell. :(

Same here... I failed to hit the hardware store, no time or money! :cheesygrinsmiley: maybe today? I am trying!

Heh, finally I find someone making a diary on a Budmaster god line. Is this a completely new line or why are there so few people using it? I can barely find any valuable info about it.

Oh and I just want to ask, how far away from the canopy is your light and do you use the 675 on only one plant? And since I see that Budmaster has no UV diodes, do you use any other UV lights or you don't think that is necessary?

Can't wait to see the new pictures and the report in the future.

Thanks

Welcome Enki

Budmaster has been around for years... but has just as you have read invested in new panels. Budmaster has tons of information and links to folks who have grown with these panels. Soon there will be more information as far as how the new panels work from me and others like LightAddict! :cheesygrinsmiley: you are watching "real time" .... well kind of...

Looking forward to your pics & good luck with your quest :)

I suck! I was late getting up and just got feeding done before the lights went out!!! Tonight for sure :hmmmm: maybe I will just post the last shots but every day they get SO much better it is a shame not to post todays pics

:tommy:

I think you can all plainly see...

9 days ago

20140913_205051_newplants.jpg

today

20140922_054020_light.jpg

BID blue cheese

DSC_7186_bid_bc.JPG

BID blue cheese

DSC_7185_bid_bc.JPG

s girl

DSC_7188_sgirl.JPG

s girl

DSC_7187_sgirl.JPG

YAY

Hey Folks

OK I have been busy... it it harvest time you know :cheesygrinsmiley: I missed them this morning but went in with a flashlight... dang

more pics...

The S Girl has issues... I have been having problems with nutrients or should I say trying to use the nutrients I have. I gave S Girl a blast and we will see if she comes around.

They are budding like ... well ... look! :cheesygrinsmiley:

BID blue cheese
20140929_062349_BID_bc.jpg

BID blue cheese

20140929_062427_BID_bc.jpg

S Girl

20140929_062404_sgirl.jpg

:peace: folks

Very cool and informative journal Buckshot. I have been lurking around these Budmaster threads for a while and I'm certainly impressed. hopefully the nute blast will bring her back to life!

:Namaste:
-Subbed-

Very cool and informative journal Buckshot. I have been lurking around these Budmaster threads for a while and I'm certainly impressed. hopefully the nute blast will bring her back to life!

:Namaste:
-Subbed-

Good to have you... a week will tell on the nutrients, thanks for stopping in

Back
Top Bottom