Buds and roach collection

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
first here's some more pictures of couple nice buds from last crop.

budjoint1.jpg

budz5.jpg

And here's my roach collection since I cropped at the end of July, I know alot of you probably don't like roach joints. But I do they really get you f##ked up and as long as you cut the paper off you get bud caked in resin. I always use bud mixed in with the roaches. you can see how big/long some of the joints were just by looking at the size and length of the roaches. There's some damn near half joints in there.
Peace P420

roaches1.jpg

roach1.jpg

damn i wish i could save them like that ,, there perfect for rainy days and when i dont have buds .. well u dont got to worry about that because the kick ass grow room u got and nice yeild u get from them .. :allgood:

true but I'm going to take a break from just bud (make weed last longer) and smoke a mixture of bud and roaches just to get this pile under control.

omg *shits himself*

damn some of those are like half joints.

When I smoke a joint/blunt, there is no such thing as a roach.

the most roaches ive ever saved was like 5...i smoke them when my stash is gone.

I miss the days when I thought I was out of bud but searched in my center console to find seen or eight roaches of different weed... Good times

Back
Top Bottom