Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

Well I wasn't real pleased with the Results I'm getting from the Nextlight Mega. Mostly because it's too big for my grow area & no room to work. So I took it down & put up my 2 Mars Hydro TSW 2000's. That increased Lux at the canopy by 500 putting me close to 5000 Lux. The Mars Hydro's are much better for my needs. That being said I'll be ordering a 3rd TSW 2000 on Weds. Out of all the lights I've tried so far (and there's been quite a few) Mars Hydro has done the best job. Wish they made a 4' x 6' x 7' tent .... I'd buy that too. So far only found 1 place with a tent that size & it comes with the Light Rail set up for about $450. I don't want the rail .... just the tent. I emailed them to see if I could just buy the tent. If anyone knows where to buy a 4' x 6' x 7' (78" actually) tent please let me know. Need to buy on Weds. also.
Down to about 9 - 10 possible strains for my next grow. I'll figure out 2 - 3 that I want & order them Weds. too.
LMK on the tent guys. Been searching & searching. An 8' tent is too long as it would cover the AC vent in the floor & that's the only spot I can fit the tent. I want to use that AC vent to run AC to the tent (without cutting a hole in the floor of the tent) ... lol.

Well I'm thinking DWC isn't going to work for me until I get my yard more secluded from my neighbors. Going in & out of the shed twice per day, dumping buckets of used nutes in the yard, filling up 5 gallon water jugs, etc. is just too noticeable for me. Not low key enough. Putting the DWC stuff in storage after this grow is done.
Not going to mess with the Auto Pots either for now. Going back to FFOF grows for a while.
With all that being said, I'm going back to a tent in the house once the 2 Auto's are done in the DWC.
Buying a 4' x 8' tent (again) & a 3rd Mars Hydro TSW 2000 for it. 3 of them aught to work fairly well in that size tent. I'll be running my house AC into the tent again for cooling & be able to exhaust out a window so it should work out. Just a 6" exhaust & 4" intake with filters.
The new Blueberry seed I planted didn't work out. The tail came up through the ground so I tossed it. Planted 2 more Blueberry & a S.F. Valley OG today since I'll be going to the 4' x 8' tent. 5 plants with all the equipment should fit great. Figure 5 plants should get me at least 3 lbs. with 6 - 7 weeks veg, topping & LST.

Anyone have any contact info for Seedsman ? I can't find any contact info on their site. I've been trying to order seeds for 3 days & it keeps rejecting my Master Card. Credit Card Company says it's not them & that funds are available. So it has to be Seedsman. After trying to place the order & it getting declined the message says: "Try a different payment option or contact Seedsman". But doesn't give you a way to contact them. It's just a small order; Peyote WiFi (3 Seeds) & Do-Si-Dos (4 Seeds) & I'd get 3 WW seeds Free. Order is like $70 total from this place.
Ordering some other strains elsewhere as Seedsman didn't have them.

HAPPY 4th Everyone !!! Just going to do the backyard BBQ thing for ourselves this year & avoid the family get together. It's all good for me as I have no family here & it's all in-laws ... lol. Mom in Law is cool but the rest ... eh.
Anyways, I took some pics this morning to post. Plants are doing OK I guess. Feeding at about 450 ppm but it has gone down to 390 ppm in the past 3 - 4 days. Had to add close to a gallon to each bucket this morning. pH staying between 5.7 - 6.0 & water temp 72 - 74 F. Room temp 72 - 77 F & RH about 55 - 60%. Added 3 ml. of Hydro Guard today also.
How's things look to you guys ? Not sure if you can see the pistils yet as they are pretty small but they are there. Can't see getting much of a yield so I hope it's Kick ass !!!
7-85.JPG
7-86.JPG
7-87.JPG
7-88.JPG
7-89.JPG
7-90.JPG
7-91.JPG
7-92.JPG

Just ordered some seeds from 420Guy. Just bought 3 of each since I don't know what any of them are like. I got "D'Qar, Rusty Glue, Glue Cookies BX1, Power Glue, Shock Trauma F3". Thing is I don't know if they are Regs. or Fems. Didn't say.
Still want to order the seeds from Seedsman once I figure out how to contact them.
If these are Regs. I'd like to have some Fems. growing at the same time ... just in case all males.
These are all Hybrids. Do Hybrids come in Regs. ?

Decided to make her 1 last offer. She wants me to do a Mars Hydro Grow Journal with my 3 TSW 2000 lights. She said 10% off the light if I do that. Not much of a deal for all the time & effort.
So I counter-offered with ... I'll pay $400 for the TSW 2000 & a Mars Hydro 4' x 8' x 6.5' Tent & I would do a journal featuring the lights & the tent. That would still leave me paying full price on the light & 50% off on the tent. Sounds fair to me. We'll see what happens ... lol.

I'm ready to give up on Seedsman. Tried all day to order my seeds again using different methods.
Got as far as something that said sMs & a phone number to pay. Don't know what sMs is so afraid to click it. It's not my phone number in the box either. I hate all the B.S. you have to go through to buy seeds. It's probably easier through a different seedbank but they all charge too damned much & they don't have what I want. I have to find a way to call these guys so they can walk me through the process. I'm still in the typewriter days & this computer shit is too complicated for me. Things would be so much easier if they all took PayPal.

Lovin' the Blueberry, Buds.

They aren't a sponsor anymore so can't message them. Tried to send an email but no matches found. Their support is a Frequently asked question & answer page. No phone number or email or Contact Us on their web page. Really a terrible set up they have going; but the seeds I want at decent prices makes me keep trying.
If I could find a post they answered I could contact them that way.

They aren't a sponsor anymore so can't message them. Tried to send an email to seedsman.com but no matches found. Their support is a Frequently asked question & answer page. No phone number or email or Contact Us on their web page. Really a terrible set up they have going; but the seeds I want at decent prices makes me keep trying.
If I could find a post they answered I could contact them that way.

What seeds are you looking to buy, Buds? Sorry you are having problems.

What seeds are you looking to buy, Buds? Sorry you are having problems.
My order is for 3+1 Free Pyramid Seeds: Do-Si-Dos Fem, 3 Seedsman Peyote Wi-Fi Fem & 5 Nirvana Seeds Aurora Indica Fem. Free seeds are 3 WW Fems & 3 Bruce Banger Fems from Seedsman.
All for just under $100 including shipping.

My order is for 3+1 Free Pyramid Seeds: Do-Si-Dos Fem, 3 Seedsman Peyote Wi-Fi Fem & 5 Nirvana Seeds Aurora Indica Fem. Free seeds are 3 WW Fems & 3 Bruce Banger Fems from Seedsman.
All for just under $100 including shipping.

Not a bad haul if you can make it work. I hope it works out or you find something as good/better.

Back
Top Bottom