Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

First grow with MC and tsl2000 and blown away how good it went
I'm curious what you think of the potency using MC. My last grow everything looked real good; but I felt it lacked in potency. Not sure if it's the MC or what. Never had any turn out this weak in potency before until I used MC. If this next grow is weak too I wont use MC any more. It sure makes a plant grow nice with great yield. So far my most potent buds were grown with the GH series. This time around I'm adding Terpinator so we'll see what happens.

I got that from Van Stank. He actually uses it in his grows, but I just find it an interesting comparison.
Hey Shed, since you are good at calculating things ... "Have you figured out how much Baking Soda it takes per gallon to raise the pH a point at a time or Lemon Juice to lower it ?" I've been trying to figure this out but haven't gotten very far yet. Last time I tried Baking Soda I went from 5.5 to 7.8 using very little Baking Soda & then had to use pH down to fix it ... lol.

Last night I trimmed up the 2 I up-potted to 5 gallon pots & then LST'd them both. I noticed the Stems are pretty rubbery while tying them down. Thinking I may need some Silica for these girls.
Had to mix another 5 gallon jug of nutes yesterday for topping off. I went up to 11.5 grams of MC per 3.5 gallons of water with 7 ml. of Terpinator & 7 ml. of Hydro Guard. ppm's are now at 580 when I top off. ppm's usually drop between 30 - 50 in 12 hours & I have to top off again by then.

Hey Shed, since you are good at calculating things ... "Have you figured out how much Baking Soda it takes per gallon to raise the pH a point at a time or Lemon Juice to lower it ?" I've been trying to figure this out but haven't gotten very far yet. Last time I tried Baking Soda I went from 5.5 to 7.8 using very little Baking Soda & then had to use pH down to fix it ... lol.
I don't know the answer to those questions, sorry Buds! I don't pH my nutes, and back when I did I used pH Down.

I'm curious what you think of the potency using MC. My last grow everything looked real good; but I felt it lacked in potency. Not sure if it's the MC or what. Never had any turn out this weak in potency before until I used MC. If this next grow is weak too I wont use MC any more. It sure makes a plant grow nice with great yield. So far my most potent buds were grown with the GH series. This time around I'm adding Terpinator so we'll see what happens.
I’ll let you no when I have my first try.from looking at them I’d say it’s going to be pretty strong,they are covered in sugar

You said you wouldn't go over 8 ml. with Mega Crop.
Was that per gallon or per the 3.5 gallons I mix for bucket changes ?
Yes, per gallon Buds. If all is well at 8mL then bump it up a bit. If you see defs, stop and back off a bit.

Yes, per gallon Buds. If all is well at 8mL then bump it up a bit. If you see defs, stop and back off a bit.
Then I can still go way up on the Terpinator. I was thinking you meant 8 ml. for 3.5 gallons. I'm bumping it up too slow then. I'll bump it up to 10 ml. for 3.5 gal. next bucket change on Tues. Also going to 12 grams of MC then. I think they'll be pretty close to done in 2 weeks as the pistils are starting to turn red. However, one seems to have stretched again.

@Buds Buddy well i uppotted my plants today and go my light centered in my new closet im using, and also i have two plants growing that i know for a fact are gorilla glue #4 so stoked about those praying for females, and then i have two others growing as well but i wasnt sure of the names so i went with some make shift names that are pretty catchy in my opinion, ones klaytonius kush and the other on is mothers bud, but i actually have a question today, how would you go about ventilation? I have an exhaust fan installed already but i need an intake fan and i need to know everything there is about carbon filters, trying to make it somewhat legit you know? Lol but anyways hers some pics i just took, id say theyre looking good yeah?
6A6A7C39-547B-470D-BB0C-4A8A832338F9.jpeg
F2B832CE-1B4D-4F4C-AFC7-907E429F39F1.jpeg
215789DF-D5EA-4B83-879A-B488413B93C8.jpeg
CCA516C8-DDE3-4456-BE83-FA05BFEDBDAC.jpeg
EB90F715-EC94-49B3-99E8-2F82CBC86879.jpeg

They look good. I did bag seed my 1st grow. I planted like 30 seeds in solo cups. I ended up with about 10 females out of 30 plants. I found it better to plant a lot of seeds. Get rid of the males & then pick the females I want to grow out of them. Throw the rest out. You can take clones from your females before you flower & start your next batch of females from the clones. No more males to worry about then.

I'm starting to wonder if timing your defol's makes a big difference. I started my 2 Criticals at the same time & they were both about the same size. Then about a week after I seen pistils I did a defol on one plant. The other plant I did a defol on about 3 weeks after I seen pistils.
The one I defoled after 1 week has grown quite a bit bigger then the one I did after 3 weeks.
But the one I did after 3 weeks is the one with the red / orange hairs & the crystals although it's the smaller one of the 2. Not sure if the timing of the defol played a part in this or just a coincidence.

OK, lets do another update. So far my ppm's go from 575 to about 530 in 12 hours. I'm going through 2 - 5 gal. jugs of nutes topping off in a weeks time. They drink me under the table. I can't believe how much they go through.
I'll be changing out my buckets tomorrow. I upped the MC to 12 gr. per 3.5 gal. with 10 ml. of Terpinator & 8 ml. of Hydro Guard.
I plan to stop adding MC at 14 gr. if something doesn't stop me 1st. Hoping to get to 16 ml. of Terpinator.
Anyway, here's some pics of those girls.
7-195.JPG
7-196.JPG
7-197.JPG
7-198.JPG
7-199.JPG
7-200.JPG
7-201.JPG

Back
Top Bottom