Buds Buddy Does DWC: Critical 2.0 For The 1st Time

Just about every dispensary I go to hasFliers, Business Cars, Pamplets, etc. sitting on the tables in the waiting room. They don't seem to mind at all. Totally Legal means more business for them too.
I’m just thinking out loud here, I think it’d be fine if you wanted to do that but like PW said handing out a bunch of pamphlets for a marijuana cultivation site is a great way to be followed or listed as suspect or POI.(Possibly) .. the only reason I see them not allowing it is because this forum teaches people how to grow their own medicine instead of buying it from the dispensary. Those other pamphlets are most likely local businesses that do not interfere with their revenue stream. I see it from both angles, if everyone was growing their own and had more knowledge about what their consuming that’d be great... on the other hand you have a dispensary owner that sees that pamphlet as a way for people to stop giving them their money. You can phrase it however you like but any good business owner would research the website and see what their promoting and most likely shut it down. You’d probably have better luck at a library or something

EDIT: When I proof read this, it may have sounded like I am not for the promotion of this website, I am 100%. I was just thinking thinking aloud why a dispensary wouldn’t let that type of pamphlet in their shop.. (I think dispensaries know their product is garbage and would fear losing their sales once people realize how easy it is to grow their own great bud) In all reality the best place to put those pamphlets would be all the local head-shops, smoke shops, etc. they would be on board for sure.

Don't dispensaries sell clones and seeds? If so then that would mean someone will need to teach people how to grow those meds, right?

Another thing, we need to quit labeling 420Magazine like it's strictly a "Grow Site" only and that's all we're about period. "Creating Cannabis Awareness" Doesn't just mean teaching cultivation, it means educating every aspect about Cannabis.

When I joined in 2011 it was completely buzzing with people getting involved with every aspect of the site like commenting on news stories, posting videos, music, welcoming new members, etc... and only in recent years since some states have legalized has it become predominantly grow related but that used to only be one cog in the 420 machine back in the day.

There are still plenty of Non-Legal places to fight for my friends so don't get complacent thinking everything is cool in your legal states when a hand full of the wrong politicians could still come along and "F" that up for everyone, also there are still a lot of places that need all the help we can give them, ie my home state of GA

"AINT SKEERED" I'll drop off flyers at some places. Wish I had a bunch of those round 420 Mag stickers to hand out with them. Even those that throw the flier away will keep the sticker & that could provoke their curiosity to check the site out. I'll get some made this weekend.

Maybe if you tell Rob what your plan is he can throw in some extra ones too!

Do you think that three of the four are ready to be topped yet?
F11C7DA7-7363-493D-91DC-B49D4E448A49.jpeg
7E84EF74-F613-4041-9EF4-6043B205685F.jpeg

Here's another update for you all.
All my soil plants are now in 5 gallon grow bags. They all are being fed 3 gr. of MC per gal. & each one gets the better part of a gallon each feeding (4 gal. for 5 plants). ppm's about 550 for these ladies. They are all moving along nicely. All 5 have now been LST'd & Topped 2 - 3 times.
Here's some pics of the last 3 that were planted.
7-222.JPG
7-223.JPG
7-224.JPG
7-225.JPG
7-226.JPG
7-227.JPG
7-228.JPG

Off in the other corner are the other 2 soil plants. The OG Pie Breath in the back is hard to get to for a good pic .... Sorry. Everything is filling in nicely so far. Hope the DWC's start finishing up soon so I can spread & train the soil plants better.
7-229.JPG
7-230.JPG
7-231.JPG
7-232.JPG

Not sure how those will do. I usually have a stem about 3" long. Are these on 12/12 ?
Remember to change water & mist once per day.
They actually did pretty good for the first full night and day cycle on 12/12 besides the one that fell out, idk how long it was out but i went in to refill the water and seen one had fallen out sadly but the other two look good tbh
67AB4DB1-0BD1-4AFE-B701-2A1547E5DA02.jpeg

And now the DWC Girls. The 1st one is the bigger one of the 2. She's amazing. Twice the size of the other one. I've done minimal training on these & Topped once & Defoliated once. This one I defol'd at about 1 week into flower. I'm thinking defol timing means a lot when it comes to growth.
7-233.JPG
7-234.JPG
7-235.JPG
7-236.JPG
7-237.JPG

And here's my last DWC Girl. Now she's the short shit of the 2. But she's the one closest to the finish line. She has a few Orange Hairs; here & there & her Crystals are stacking up nicely. I didn't get anything like this when I grew these in soil. These are way nicer. You can see some of the Crystals in the last couple pics. It's even on the fan leaves & stems. Must be the Terpinator.
I'm currently mixing 5 gallons of nutes at a time since I use that much for 2 plants over a 2 day period. Using 20 gr. of MC, 20 ml. of Terpinator & 10 ml. of Hydro Guard for 5 gallons. ppm is about 620.
Here's the pics.
7-238.JPG
7-239.JPG
7-240.JPG
7-241.JPG
7-242.JPG
7-243.JPG
7-244.JPG

Some kinda crazy things going on with these DWC plants. The bigger of the 2 had all white hairs & Very little crystals last week.
The smaller one had about 10% orange hairs & lots of crystals.
This week the bigger one is about 15% orange hairs but still not a lot of crystals. The buds are a lot thinner then the ones on the smaller plant.
Now the smaller plant has much fatter buds and has gained lots of crystals but still only has about 10% orange hairs.
I also did a defol on both plants this week. For about 2 days afterward I noticed the plants didn't drink much. It almost seems as if that defol triggered the one plant to start changing color & the other to pack on crystals.
Just some things I've noticed this grow that I never really paid attention to. I guess in DWC you really get to see more of how a plant reacts to different things.

The other 5 plants are all doing very well (I should say 4 are doing well). They are all getting big & before long I'll be out of room. Need these DWC plants done to make room to flower the other 5.
Anyway, the one plant that I have not pH'd my nutes on has something going on with 1 leaf so far.
Kind of looks like a K def. to me .... but I'm wondering if nutes got on it & bleached it out some. I'll know in a day or 2. I wouldn't think I'd get a K def. at 600 ppm this early on.
I've been LST-ing all 5 & they are getting bushy. A couple days ago I broke off one of the branches at the "Y" where I topped it. I pulled it too far down to LST & it snapped. This was on the SFV Kush. She's filled back in already & looks good. The piece I broke off is in water rooting. It probably wont get much veg time as I'll flower it with the others. Give me a chance to see what a clone does with just 2 weeks veg. Might as well learn something & make the best of it.

Well i figured id drop by with an update on my girls, they are looking really well so far, ill add some pics for yall to look at, that way yall can tell me if it looks like im doing anything wrong, thanks in advance guys for all the help sincerely
415F25A1-4CFD-43B9-A361-E8E4B5129C1A.jpeg
160E4FAE-BABD-4C76-A71C-898C3F23491E.jpeg
C6470CB7-DB44-4CBE-BD30-B77947B7239B.jpeg
8B065D6A-946B-4877-9903-286CDAE148AB.jpeg
D9059E65-EDEE-4771-AB94-B735E8525BCE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom