Buds Buddy's 1st Grow Journal

Here are some Group Shots so you can see how full the tent is for the amount of light I have. It's getting really crowded & once these last 2 plants start catching up (any time now) it's going to get packed. Maybe the AK 47 will finish by then & I'll have a little more room.
Speaking of the AK 47. She is now getting 1 gallon twice per day of 12 ml. Bloom A & B, 6 ml. of Cal Mag & 6 ml. of Over Drive & that's it for the next 2 weeks. Then I'll use the Final Phase the last week.
Shit, gotta get this posted & get ready for work. Time sure fly's when you're having fun.
GEDC5401.JPG
GEDC5402.JPG
GEDC5403.JPG
GEDC5404.JPG
GEDC5405.JPG
GEDC5406.JPG

OK, Somebody Please !!! I don't know what the hell to do with this N.L. I got home from work tonight & the leaves are now touching the light. I've never had a plant grow this big & don't know how to deal with it. I'd of done a lot more training if I knew this would happen. But the Breeder said they were bred to grow short at about 3'. Ha Ha !
Can you Super Crop the same branches twice ? 2 of the previously Cropped Branches have grown into the light + a couple of others. Worried I'm going to fry the Buds that are growing.
Need some suggestions quick, fast & in a hurry please.

Decided to take a gamble & Super cropped her again. Broke / Bent 6 more branches over to get them off the light. 2 were already Cropped once so not sure how they'll handle this. Still only have 10" - 12" clearance so same problem next week; I'm sure. Sure hope she doesn't Hermie on me with this rough treatment.

Not fine, but there's not much you can do about it. There are too many branches to supercrop. I think your best bet is to push the branches around the perimeter of the light. If you have plant yoyos, they can help pull branches to the side before they reach the light. This is what I did in previous grows. Hopefully she won't grow too much taller. Remember how she grew this time, and flip earlier the next time you grow that strain.

I have the same problem in both of my tents. The plants are new strains to me, and are three weeks into flower. I tried a double bend supercrop style on one of my plants that only has four main branches. It's too soon to know if that will work yet.

I'll try to find a way to tie back some branches this weekend. Just not much room & as fast as the others are growing, by time the AK finishes they will all be 4' - 5'. I sure as hell don't know how I got plants like this but now I know to only grow 2 at a time... LOL. I think I could get just as much or at least close to the same yield from 2 plants as I could from 4 if I use the space to train them right. One of these plants SCROG would kick some ass in a 5 x 5 tent !!!

Your ak looks super nice man, mine should be looking like that soon she has over 40 tops now..

Just wish I could figure out why she's turning a shade of yellow but the older leaves are darker green so not lack of nutes i don't think.
Yeah, your plants look great. The yellowing could be just a little too much light or a N deficiency I think. Not positive on that but I think I read that before. I've been watching your grow & I haven't seen anything that looks bad. Maybe a minor blemish once in a while but you seem to get those fixed quickly. Looks Good to me .

Well off to the Dispensary to get some Mendo Breath, Purple Chem & Herojauna with a stop at the Hydro store for a SCROG net. Easier than digging through the packed boxes to find the ones I have. Sure will be glad when a plant finishes so I can quit buying for a while.

It's Day 65 & all's well. Was planning on doing my SCROG net this morning but things didn't work out. I did manage to raise all 3 of my lights within 3" of the tent roof. I just hope that doesn't get too hot up there. I had to do something because a few leaves were already touching the light again. Anyway, I cleaned up the tent some & got things taken down that were not in use. Then I went to put up the SCROG net & it was a tangled up mess of plastic that I couldn't get straightened out. So I ended up getting a polyester one at Home Depot which I plan to put up sometime tonight. I also bought a new 12" Oscillating Fan for the tent which will go in tonight.
I'll post pics as soon as I get this done so we can see how it works out.
I put that Critical 2.0 outside for 2 days in 107 degree heat with no water & it didn't even phase her. She actually looked like she grew a little. Anyways, since she looked a little better I threw her in the corner of the tent.
I got a friend nearby who has one of those heat press things. I think he can make wax or shatter or something with that. So I'll give him 1/2 of what we get from it. Every leave on that plant is just covered in crystals. Looks like a morning frost.
Pics sometime tonight ..........

Day 66 : Pulled all the plants from my tent & put up the SCROG net to keep the branches off the light. Home Depot had a 5' x 8' net for $3.50 & that was perfect for my cause. It's up & looks like it will work.
While the plants were out I took some individual pics. Also took pics of plants in tent with SCROG Net so you can see what I did. Running a little short on time today so posting pics & gotta run.
Hope yors come out better Smokey. I didn't get node spacing close enough & got some fox tailing going on.
GEDC5407.JPG
GEDC5408.JPG
GEDC5409.JPG
GEDC5410.JPG
GEDC5411.JPG
GEDC5413.JPG
GEDC5415.JPG
GEDC5417.JPG
GEDC5418.JPG

Back
Top Bottom