Buds going loose

Light leaks or something

If not that then strange genetics

I'd say they reveges and are coming back to flowering
Usually takes about a month to switch back, and eventually will recover
Don’t think there is no light leeks at all mate timer and equipment I’m using is spot on and other plants in there are doing excellent could possibly be the strain/genetics like you say I’m going to crop the good plants and reduce my tent to 1 light and keep temps stable and suitable and leave these ones in and hope for the best I was in my 2 weeks flushing what would you reccoment? Feeding again these kind.

I think it’s probably just the temps getting up so crazy high. Different genetics react differently. I can see the similarities to a reveg but, IMO, I suspect it may be just bolting/foxtailing from heat. It happens to many types of plants in very hot weather.
If I’m right - as for the fluffy buds recovering- no they won’t ever become dense and hard but should continue to develop and grow lots more resin and will be fine for personal smoke and for making hash, etc.

In any case- If you can keep temps down below 30 you’ll see how they develop. If it’s a reveg they’ll get less sticky and more leafy.

But yes you can have some plants in a grow reveg while others next to them don’t. Usually plants closest to the light leak problem will reveg first and different strains are affected differently.

Hmm. Been staring at your pics.
What strain are the problem ones?
Hi mate coming back to this thread an I was doing some research on the internet and seen this picture you posted on this forum in 2015 and I was wondering whatever case of this plant and is this ruined or not as this is what’s happened to about 5 out of 15 of mine

Attachments

• 70DEA07D-F194-4582-953B-4284146DF911.png
    70DEA07D-F194-4582-953B-4284146DF911.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Hey. That was a Mama Thai plant. I just put it in the veg room under 18/6 lighting and let it revert back to veg mode again, then carried on as usual a month or two later. . I kept running the strain for quite a while after that but over time it seemed to get weaker and have more issues so I finally discontinued it.

If mine is like this now can I not finish and end up with anything good out of it and I have got my temp down to 81f now probably too late pretty upset about these but should of done research on the strain

It’s slightly strain related like everything else. But revegetation is generally caused by light schedule problems. Light leaks- timer issues, growers walking in and out of the room in the dark period, stuff like that. The plant thinks the days have gotten long again and switches back to veg mode instead of flowering properly. They usually take at least a month to turn around and if your plant looks like mine in the picture then I do not think it will carry on to produce the bud that you want. There is a chance it could recover and carry on flowering, but it’s doubtful that buds would be completely normal again.

If you think there’s a chance of them turning around it might be worth waiting a few days or a week to see if they continue to get more leafy, or if they start to get more resinous and sticky. It should be fairly evident. But you have to find out the cause of the issue first.

Otherwise I would either reveg and/or use what I can to make hash or something.

Not sure your plants are revegging or just bolted from heat. Time will tell though.

It’s slightly strain related like everything else. But revegetation is generally caused by light schedule problems. Light leaks- timer issues, growers walking in and out of the room in the dark period, stuff like that. The plant thinks the days have gotten long again and switches back to veg mode instead of flowering properly. They usually take at least a month to turn around and if your plant looks like mine in the picture then I do not think it will carry on to produce the bud that you want. There is a chance it could recover and carry on flowering, but it’s doubtful that buds would be completely normal again.

If you think there’s a chance of them turning around it might be worth waiting a few days or a week to see if they continue to get more leafy, or if they start to get more resinous and sticky. It should be fairly evident. But you have to find out the cause of the issue first.

Otherwise I would either reveg and/or use what I can to make hash or something.

Not sure your plants are revegging or just bolted from heat. Time will tell though.
Ok mate I think it might have been cause by the tent being left open slightly causing light leaks but in the last week or two it seems to have sprouted a lot of new white hairs?

Back
Top Bottom