Buds in 6-7 week - Flushed - Help

Enrico1010

420 Member
Hi all, this is my first grow...
And im getting worried about my plant..
from the time i switch she to 12/12 was today 7 weeks. I flushed it 3 days ago.
Now to the problems...
1) my plant have only a few trichomes visible in this late flower, will be still potent?
2) i see a lot of pistils and 0 buds, and im worried cuz i already flushed if it wasnt a mistake, cuz i i flushed out all the nuts.. will she be bigger? Or buds will be small like now..

Sorry again, im not so experienced, and im trying to do my best
I will be glad, for every kind of help..

Good new, high-yield year!!! :)

420-magazine-mobile1462310606.jpg

420-magazine-mobile658272973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile734525620.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

To me. That looks like a haze plant that has about two to three weeks left to go.

It does not look like it has gone through her swell yet.

Why do you think it is a 8 weeker?

From what I have seen.

Most first timers pick to early.

You should wait to pick until you see some amber trichomes.

You will need a magnifying glass to really see them.

What lights are you using? What nutes,soil, ect. It defiantly looks like it has some time to go the best thing i can tell you is add your late flower nutes and continue on.

You could always feed it a couple more weeks then flush. Might have just jumped the gun a little bit.

Hi all, this is my first grow...
And im getting worried about my plant..
from the time i switch she to 12/12 was today 7 weeks. I flushed it 3 days ago.
Now to the problems...
1) my plant have only a few trichomes visible in this late flower, will be still potent?
2) i see a lot of pistils and 0 buds, and im worried cuz i already flushed if it wasnt a mistake, cuz i i flushed out all the nuts.. will she be bigger? Or buds will be small like now..

Sorry again, im not so experienced, and im trying to do my best
I will be glad, for every kind of help..

Good new, high-yield year!!! :)

420-magazine-mobile1462310606.jpg

420-magazine-mobile658272973.jpg

420-magazine-mobile734525620.jpg

That's a sexy looking plant, just needs time to fatten up. Could be underlit? Mine are on 5 months on veg and 2 weeks on flower so far because I have low lighting (600w equivalent CFL) thought it would be sufficient until I get funds, but no.

Not sure what you meant by "I see lots of pistals, but no buds"..... I'm a newb and mine are in week 2 with pistals, aren't the pistals part of the buds?

420-magazine-mobile175064987.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That pic is a few weeks old. They're a lot more bushy now and I've taken 3 in the bag out. I'd be thrilled if these turned out half as nice looking as yours lol.

That pic is a few weeks old. They're a lot more bushy now and I've taken 3 in the bag out. I'd be thrilled if these turned out half as nice looking as yours lol.

I also had serious issues with soil the first month and nearly killed them all so they're stunted I'd suppose. Sorry for hijacking your post, I really just wanted to say I think they look good if you're new at it.

What lights are you using? What nutes,soil, ect. It defiantly looks like it has some time to go the best thing i can tell you is add your late flower nutes and continue on.
600w HPS, biobizz grow bloom and top max

I Dont think that's a sativa guys look at these pics how the plant was on veg.. for me she look more like a sativa

Sorry bro, for me doesnt look like a sativa a think that's more an indica by the large leaves in vegging
420-magazine-mobile1713785062.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1417296491.jpg

Any advices? Im only afraid if i start again to feeding the plant if i will have a lot of time to flush..

Back
Top Bottom