Buds not growing

Çakey

Hi all,
I’m a first time grower currently attempting to grow outdoors in a large pot. It has been growing healthily for about two months now and seems to have been preflowering for the best part of August. However, the preflowers have not started to turn into buds and a lot of the pistils have browned off.
Just wondered if this is a common occurrence and if not whether anyone knows of any remedy to get it back on track
Cheers

Hi all,
I’m a first time grower currently attempting to grow outdoors in a large pot. It has been growing healthily for about two months now and seems to have been preflowering for the best part of August. However, the preflowers have not started to turn into buds and a lot of the pistils have browned off.
Just wondered if this is a common occurrence and if not whether anyone knows of any remedy to get it back on track
Cheers

Do you have pics of the plant you can post? Depending on your geographic location, she may not have even gone into flower, yet, and you may have another month, or more, left to veg. It's the decreasing light cycles that triggers the flowering.

Do you have pics of the plant you can post? Depending on your geographic location, she may not have even gone into flower, yet, and you may have another month, or more, left to veg. It's the decreasing light cycles that triggers the flowering.

Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pics at the moment. I heard it’s a bit risky posting photos from apple devices - not sure how true that is though.
The plant is definitely still growing a bit but has slowed down loads over the last week or so. But my concern is the pistils, they’ve gone really dark and almost seem to have dried out and crisped up (I’ve not dared actually touch them so that’s just how they appear). As for light, the days are getting way shorter now, it’s in direct sunlight from 11-6 now as opposed to 8am-9/10pm in July so I assume it should have triggered something by now

Back
Top Bottom