Buds stink

I'd be concerned about mold growing on the orange peel/lettuce/apple. Boveda Humidipaks are a two way humidity control solution. They will absorb or release humidity to keep it at the percentage stated on the package. They come in a variety of humidities but 62% has been shown to be the best percentage for curing/storing cannabis and last up to a year in a sealed environment. I have no vested interest in Boveda other than being a satisfied customer.

What size packets you use?

What size packets you use?

Boveda gives recommendations on sizing on the site where you order. They seem accurate to me. I ordered a pack of the large ones, but I use 1g jars to cure/store.

If you dry it properly, you shouldn't need to burp it that much during curing if at all. I only burped mine twice in the first 2 days of curing and I saw no benefit from the burping since the Humidipaks were able to absorb/release enough moisture to maintain 62% RH without any help from me. In fact, the burping probably only made the Humidipaks work that much harder to maintiain the proper RH.

Yeah, I try to limit opening the cure jar to once every two weeks. I pull out about 1/4 ounce and put the buds into small airtight nug jars, each holding about 1/8 ounce, and place them in the fridge, for darkness and constant cool temperatures. By the end of the 2 weeks or so the buds are just starting to get a little dry, but not so bad that it affects grinding or vaping.

yea I agree when its dried right you rarely burp funny thing is here in 3 days its pretty close to not burping it depends on the weather
last og kush I chopped dried went into jars I think got burped twice in a couple months lol

Back
Top Bottom