Buds too sticky

dalefarm

just finished my first grow, harvested in stages. i have buds now dried 10days and cured for 5 but they are still very sticky -
they dont grind and tend to clump together in the cure jars.
the quality is great, smell, taste and much more potent that anything ive bought for ages.
i have to tear the buds up or cut with scissors.
i was wondering if they need took out of the curing jars and dried sum more?
sorry if this is covered in forum im a newbie and couldnt find anything.

:welcome:

I wish I had your problem, LOL!

I'd try leaving just a couple small nuggets out to dry, for a day or two. Then give it a grind. If it works, dry the remaining stash as needed!

Sounds like they need to be dried a bit more. I pull them out the jar untill a lil crisp. Then back in until moist again. Just keep repeating until smokes proper. You can check this link for info to help you out How do I properly dry and cure my harvest?

+Rep Good Advice

I would advise to leave them in tyhe jars and open each jar "burping" them for about 20 minutes per day and then 10mins and so forth until they get the desired consistency. This process usually takes a month for the best effect. IMHO

I'm having the exact same problem(if you can really call it that) with the first lady i chopped from this grow. The nugs are so sticky its crazy and the weird thing is not only are they sticky but that smell like sickly sweet. Its awesome. I just do as wingman said and am burping them. they will end up awesome in another week or so. How did your tun out?

Back
Top Bottom