Buds turning brown in my drying tent

Tattoodlineman

I’m sure there isn’t a one size fits all answer and there are prob a ton of variables.... But... It’s really got me scratching my head this year..
Outdoor buds
Wet trim
I’ve grown some strains that turn a little brown durring drying, still tasted great with an incredible knock out stone. Honestly the most potent weed I’ve ever harvested was brownish color after my cure..
Something just rubs me wrong looking at brownish color weed..

Seems like everything is turning brownish color in my drying tent this year..
I thought it was just the strain on my first batch. But after 3 days my second batch (diff strain) of killer lookn green is just starting to turn on me..
My drying tents are set up in an unheated barn. I have to run a dehumidifier to keep my RH @52-57... Small fan gently blowing not on buds.. Temps are mid 50’s at night , 60’s durring day..
Suggestions??

Maybe it just means you're doing it right, lol? A proper cure converts a large part of the chlorophyll to sugars.

But, seriously, I hope you aren't experiencing an issue. Loosing one's crop after all the work has been done SUCKS.

Pictures help.

Thanks for the response I will get some pics going as soon as I can, work and kids got most of my time so I’m only able to check on things after dark.

Sorry for the late update on my thread.

Im guessing It must have been the particular strain i had that browned durring my dry, as all my other strains are green as could be;)
I wish i knew what strain it was that browned but some animal decided to eat my lable i had in the ground.
Had me really scratching my head tho, my drying and curing tents have never let me down. Very easy to control environment in such a small area.
Thank you @TorturedSoul for your response.

Back
Top Bottom