Buds with seeds, when to harvest?

Lusi

I have a very small plant full of seeds that is near harvest. The seeds are still green, but are visible in their pods. The pistils near the stem are still white, the rest long dead. The plants trichs are ready to harvest, cloudy and amber. Do I need to wait until the seeds are brown? Will the trichs still be good once the seeds are ready?

The photos are crap. Will try for more. TY!

Yup, for both. How can u tell when the seeds are ready? I already harvested this, but haven't germed the seeds yet. I think I waited too long and lost some trichs.

Harvest when they are still partially covered and greenish, or lt brown and practically falling out of the pods? Hope I get it right next time!

You want the seeds to be brown and look "like seeds" not green and immature. Next time, start the pollination about 4 or 5 weeks before harvest to give the seeds time to ripen.

Hi, sorry I missed this post. It's just in time to look for accident seeds from outdoor hermit buds. :))) I swear, some seeds are hollow inside... Odd!

OT, plz help our veterans! Deadline, 25Oct, pass on!

OK, I know this is off topic, but I will put it in as many threads i've started, as I can. We have 3 days left to get the last 800 signatures on the Whitehouse petition to allow medical Cannabis for all veterans with PTSD, not just the ones in med states. This is a safe and reliable source, you just need to set up an email and account and sign away, then pass it on. I've received no spam or crap from this. If you are a veteran and don't know of the VMCA or Michael Krawitz who is the man responsible for getting the VA to let vets in med states use MMJ and not lose benefits, then check this website out at the bottom.

Our troops need your help, whether you agree with the war or not. Many of these poor soldiers are disposable and being medically boarded out with no awareness that they have rights and there is help out there. Please, help them. We can't know what they see and relive each time they close their eyes, but we CAN help get them the only treatment that works, Medical Cannabis.

Thank you for your support!

Only 862 more signatures needed for Veterans medical marijuana petition.

Please assist Veterans For Medical Cannabis Access in reaching our
goal of 5000 signatures by 25 October. Time is quickly running out!

We already have 4,138 signatures and are only 862 short of our goal.

Once we have reached our goal this petition will automatically be sent
to the White House for an obligatory answer and we will be using this
to kick off a series of actions designed to bring negative attention to
the recent federal escalation against medical marijuana. Your help is
a significant piece of that puzzle. We need you to sign and get as
many others to sign as possible.

As the leader of Veterans For Medical Cannabis
Access [VMCA] I helped the VA create a medical marijuana policy that
respects the rights of disabled Veterans using this important
medicine per state
laws. That policy has been made to look like a cruel joke given the latest
actions of this presidential administration.

In response to the actions of the president our
organization has crafted a petition that we have placed on the new White House

"Allow United States Disabled Military Veterans access to medical marijuana."

The fact that a Veteran in New Mexico can use cannabis legally for PTSd but
a similar Veteran in Florida will not only face arrest by state
police for using
the same medicine but face punishment at the VA
hospital as well is wrong. It is illogical. It is not the practice
of medicine it
is the practice of politics on the wounded and it is shameful and it must end.

Michael Krawitz is a Disabled United States Air Force Sergeant
and Executive Director of Veterans For Medical Cannabis Access.

><><

Veterans For Medical Cannabis Access
3551 Flatwoods Road - Elliston, Virginia 24087 -- 540-365-2141 --
"Michael" <<mailto:miguet@infionline.net>miguet@infionline.n et>

You can wait 2 more weeks for the seeds to ripen if you like to have the seeds for future use. The trichomes will have more amber to cloudy or all amber if waited too long. If not, chop whenever you're ready. Young seeds will be hollow inside or green/yellow in color and are very small.

Petition signed.

TY for signing the petition. I hope we get those votes on time!

I've found accidental seeds in the buds I harvested. I doubt there are ripe, but will see I'd they crush or not. Next round, I'll try and pollinate buds nearest the stem and leave those to mature further when I take the harvest. I can't believe I missed pollinating my summer grow! Moving sucks. There is still one plant not harvested that I'd like to try. The remaining buds can live as long as the wether allows. I don't want to get into breeding, but a small outdoor area can be set aside for mystery seeds. Never know, one might be good! :)

TY for your help and info!

Back
Top Bottom