Buds with seeds.

Bonethugs420

ok so I have noticed that the green I have been getting from a guy I work with was better then the seedless skunk.. I didn't think it was possible for a weed with seeds to give me a better high then the weed with no seeds..I may just have to try to grow this weed.

Yea me and my buddy were disscussing this the other day and he just wouldnt believe that my skunky weed with seeds was better then his "kindbud". Honstly I think kindbud is just a name brand, unless it is some really dank kb.

o man i hate when people try and diss ur weed because its got seeds in it. come on when will they learn quality doesnt mean quantity

^^^ exactly. . seeds are okay to have in ur bud. just kindly pick it out and save it and grow ur own.

The thing I hate about getting bud with seeds is that the seeds weigh it down a bit.
I weighed 3 seeds the other day and they came out to .3 grams.
For me thats around 3 bowls.

^^^ i wish too.. dont work for me.. i have to smoke a fully sized bowl to get stoned

I here yea what are you smoking out of a one hitter? For me atleast a bowl pack is usually bout .2g or .3g. And those must of been some big seeds cuz I had bout 6 or so and it weighed .2g

Back
Top Bottom