Buds

Mikewaxwhipr

Help
So this is my first grow 7 weeks from seed to flower cycle in a 4 gallon pot in coco coir ph 6 peat moss vermiculite perlite and she in her 6th week of flower in 4 gallon pots . I'm using 3 300w LEDs one Mars hydro one yae tek and one unbranded tbh the unbranded Chinese one is the best but pulls most from the wall ,u get what u pay for , I'm using general hydroponics ,flora bloom ,flora micro and flora grow + calimagic , bud link , I buy Ro water looking into getting a Ro water filtration system

I just have an extraction fan moves 445m3/h
And an is osalating fan

Ppm week 1 /3nothing just keeping things moist wk 3/4 200ppm sea weed stuff mate gave me idk aye wk 4 /7 cal Mag flora series budlink 400 to 600 ppm about a 1000ml a day flowering week
1/3 500 to 800ppm week 3/6 700 to 900 ppm maxing out and reducing bytes not not bloom tho currently feeding 600 in week 7
Looking to reduce into week 8 till wk 9 then flus for 1/2 weeks with general hydroponics flora clean .

I was looking for some advice / criticism to make my garden even better as I know I've made mistakes and need to correct them :) cheers my 420 stoners
420-magazine-mobile2064345846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom