budstep's 12/12 FS PC Stealth Grow with CFL's

Thanks BudW, Dres and Mono

I believe that ounce is duable but I doubt I will see it from my grow, mostely cuz I don't use those fancy pancy designed for cannabis flowering nutriens, just a generic tomato ones.
Also there is an issue with moveing, instead of switching citys I might be switching country sometime at the end of February, so I will have to boot this project then. I'm sure she wont be ready by then, so eather I throw her away or give away to a friend. But I'll keep her till the last moment.
And I have a new project planned in my head for that new place, it involves LED lights.

I spent 20 minutes yesterday smelling her and trying to figure out if she gives out any smell and there's still non even if I put my face in her. I did take off one fan leave and got a faint scent of rhubarb after rubbing it.

And yeah, sorry about my obsession with that smell thing. :)
Peace :peace:

Thanks BudW, Dres and Mono

mostely cuz I don't use those fancy pancy designed for cannabis flowering nutriens, just a generic tomato ones.

Tomato Nutrients contain all a flowering cannabis plant needs.

I'm sure she wont be ready by then, so eather I throw her away or give away to a friend.

Given another 4 weeks of flowering you will have some very smokeable cannabis. I'd say giver her as long as you can, then chop and smoke. Would be a great moving present :)

Oh, and I'm also trying to switch my veg area to LED when I move. Can't wait to see you growing under LED's :)

Yeah, I was thinking about LED's for a few days and decided that my next grow will be and then I started going through yours and BudW and Dresney's latests posts and noticed that everyone is considering LEDs. Guess it is becomeing the new way of growing.

Yeah, I was thinking about LED's for a few days and decided that my next grow will be and then I started going through yours and BudW and Dresney's latests posts and noticed that everyone is considering LEDs. Guess it is becomeing the new way of growing.

It seems to be picking up speed in terms of grow lights. It's something I considered as a quick fix to a space problem while I move. Sounds like your situation is a bit the same

Quick permanent fix :)
Need to do some extended research about LEDs etc I don' plan on buying those expensive LED pannels for 500$ but decent eBay ones. Nothing fancy

Quick permanent fix :)
Need to do some extended research about LEDs etc I don' plan on buying those expensive LED pannels for 500$ but decent eBay ones. Nothing fancy

I have heard some good reviews of the ones on flea bay. Just wonder if you would be better off with floro tubes though, rather than the expense of an LED that may not be upto standard

Update time ( Pictures tomorrow)

Watering is still going by the schedule - every 3rd day, so watered today, but now I will feed them every watering time without skipping as I noticed some leaves starts to lose that green color and soon will increase the nute strenght.
Also I had to remove that extra bulb cuz weather is becomeing warmer and so does the room temperature and last night it reached 32° C in the box and heat stress was noticable, few leaves curled a little and one budsited pistils tips turned brown. Hope that 2 bulbs will be enough.

ooooh, ebay :) yeah I have my eyes on some lights

1 5X E27 Red Blue 38 60 80 LEDs Hydroponic LED Plant Grow Light New 2 2W 3W 4 5W

budstep1.jpg

Ultra Bright MR16 E27 GU10 E14 GU5 3 CREE LED Spot Lights Lamp Bulb 9W 12W 15W

budstep2.jpg

Picture time.

This is Feb 5th or day 36 from sprout.
day36b.jpg

She was a little heat stressed but I think I found a solution to keep temperature under control and still have 3 bulbs running. So will see how the temps will be tonight. Bud forming and growing might be slowed down a little due to high heat but I'm not realy sure how that sort of stress effects cannabis in flowering.

Peace :peace:

Yesterday I decided to do a little defoliation and got carried away a little and picked a bit too many leaves.
After that I noticed a little frost is starting to form on the buds. Pretty excited about that.
Also I should have watered her yesterday but I will let her get real thirsty and skip one day so today she should be begging for water. I will try to not be lazy and prepare stronger feed for her later feedings tomorrow

Heat stress will take a little more than a couple of days to harm a plant. Sometimes they even just become accustomed to high or low temperatures and flower away fine regardless.

More importantly would be to try and avoid large temperature variations, so average is 25 C for one week, then 32 C the next week then down to 20 C the week after may have a larger affect.

She looks lovely buddy! Keep up the good work my friend!

Have some reps :)

Thank you bud, this thread was quite helpful. I'm using cfl's (2 26w, 2 20w, and 2 13w), organic soil (miracle grow and cow manure), ground organic house plant spikes, ground egg shells, ground chicken bones and coffee grounds. Its my first grow and organic works for me. Im repurposing plastic bottles, aluminum soup cans and other containers for flower pots. I'm experimenting with pot size and nutrients. This is my second grow. The first grow was heart breaking. I didnt have enough light. All the plants died. I was traumatized but It took about a month to gather the courage to try again. This thread helped!! I'm about 5 weeks into my second grow! I have four girls, and one boy that I moved to another room I may use him for seed, I'm waiting for the other 3 plants to sex. I had some concerns about them not smelling unless the CFL's burn their leaves but I'm not concerned anymore, thanks to your thread. I also had some concerns about filming but you helped me overcome that fear as well. I loved watching the Lst training. Most of the research I did said not to do it when you are growing 12/12 from seed. I'm not bold enough for that yet. But im not scared either your pictures are great! I think i can. Fim, I have obe plant on its 5th set of leaves will fim tomorrow. My plants sre green snd healthy too. I'd live to show you pics of my setup and oldest pant. I hope you come back soon.

Back
Top Bottom