BudtenderAlex: RDWC, White Widow & Chemdog-Zittles, 2021

BudtenderAlexSZ

420 Member
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

This is my first grow ever so I'm a little bit of a newbie. That's okay tho cause I'm a newbie that's done aot of research. I landed on RDWC because it's a method that I felt made the mast sense. I've always had a green thumb and cant wait to give these ladies a run for their money.

My growroom will be 48" x 36" x 72" Vivosun tent with the Vivosun 6" 440 CFM exhaust being pulled through a carbon filter. It took me forever to choose a light but I ended up going with a SpiderFarmer SF2000. Its made for my tent size and I've seen alot of other journals speak highly of this light. I could not find a reasonable RDWC system anywhere. I ended up finding one from a little shop called PA Hydroponics. The owner Gary was very nice and knowledgable and set me up with a 4 bucket system with a res that will sit outside my tent (shipping was cheap cause everything literally gets thrown In the buckets.. My exaust will run up and vent outside on my roof.

I tested water I sealed in a 5 gallon bucket and it naturaly sits at 65 degrees. I think with the light going inside the tent and everything else on the outside I'll hit the sweet spot of 68-72. I'm also insulating my buckets with 1/4" foil bubble wrap. If temps ever get to high I have 6 2 liter bottles with saltwater I can throw In the res 1 by 1 and get it cooled down.

For nutrients I plan to use the Flora series, hydroguard, and CALi-MAG. I'm open to any other nutrients to help the buds develope into delicious stick goodness. I am lucky enough to get a few clones from my buddy. So this run I will be doing WW and Chemdog-Zittles. Next run my Blue Dream mother plant should be all grown up and I will use the clones from her.

Bucket Size - 5 gallon
Medium - Rockwool started in hydroton rock
Lights - SpiderFarmer SF 2000
Nutrients - Flora series, CALi-MAG, Hydroguard
Strain(s) - White Widow, Chemdog-Zittles
# of Plants: 4

I really hope you guys enjoy the show and give me some helpful advice along the way. I'll be posting some photos next weekend. Everything is arriving tomorrow so I'll be spending this week calibrating everything to make sure it runs smoothly. Feel free to pop in with any advice.

Ooh big bulb grow! You're in the right place for help to make it go smooth as butter. Watch the watering of small plants in large buckets. Good luck and CHeers! :yahoo:

I'll tag along if you don't mind! I think your off to a great start!

You may want to consider flora nector, a silica supplement, and it doesn't hurt to have H202 on hand in case you need to sterilize (that's just a personal opinion).

I'm just finishing up my 2nd grow so I'm far from a pro! But I'll also throw in a chart, print it...it helps a lot with hydro...

Have you already bought your nutrients? If not, look at mega crop, it's a one part nutrient.
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg-1.jpg

I'll tag along if you don't mind! I think your off to a great start!

You may want to consider flora nector, a silica supplement, and it doesn't hurt to have H202 on hand in case you need to sterilize (that's just a personal opinion).

I'm just finishing up my 2nd grow so I'm far from a pro! But I'll also throw in a chart, print it...it helps a lot with hydro...

Have you already bought your nutrients? If not, look at mega crop, it's a one part nutrient.
C62E28B0-CCEB-4E4A-BC84-A47103ECEC8B.jpeg-1.jpg
@Rexer would love to have you follow along. I'll be posting regularly throughout the whole grow. Appreciate the chart. I have already bough my nutrients for this run. I think I'll take your advise and get the 2 nutrients your suggesting as well. Rather have them on hand and not use them than haft to order them and make the ladies suffer while it ships.

Back
Top Bottom