BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

You wait until theres a few nodes select the 2 nodes you wanna keep (usually the thickest/strongest) strip the rest and top to the node you're keeping then its a case of keeping those branches hotizontal to get growth to pop up in the middle.
This is a very loose explanation. Asesino has it down to an art I just went with the most basic form and didnt do much stripping after until they were in flower where I selected the tops that wouldnt cut it and chopped em off.
If you find his current journal hes not that far into it shouldnt take too long to get caught up and find the beggining
Thanks mate

Thanks mate
if u look at my tent now i have 4 plants, 3 plants, not topped just lst and 1 that was topped and stripped... in my experience the method of no topping (a method i also have used for last 10 years) they are all bushier and have thicker stems than the 1 that is topped and was stripped, in the same amount of time. Im not commenting on overall yield just on plant development cos i have no comparison from only doing small grows.

Update 24-06-18 :

Temps are high, 27-28C - Temps outside is high as-well so not much I can't do. When the night get's cooler it sits around a perfect 24.5c

They keep on growing and growing! One problem they was a little to dry for my liking so upped the watering to 250ml and will see what it is like tomorrow at half 5 judge it from there.

More roots are coming out of the bottom.

EC 1.2 PH 5.8 Cal mag to 0.9ec

Pictures :

Temps right now are 30.5C High but not too too high.

I've got one option and that's upgrade the inlet fan to 5" so negative pressure and make another hole in the roof and then intake from a vent in the attic to get more fresh air at the moment I've got a 4" can getting fresh air from the window. The room the tent is in can get hot.

Then I'm thinking should I close the passive vent that draws air from the room that might drop a few deg?

Anyone ?

Anything you can do that limits warm air coming in is great, but you’ll still need air coming in from somewhere.

Run a long length of ducting from intake hole to coolest room in house?

Can't run ducting from that room to any other room, Only to the attic if need's be there is vents in there the let air in the attic I can use that. I could get more air from the Window but i would be worried about the noise with a 5" fan for intake there as it's next door to neighbours window.

Im not fan of cooltubes, but I used them in my first grow cause I had no AC and they did a wonderful job.
I believe if you use a cooltube for that bulb you'll be able to extract the warm air faster. The problem is that you'll need another fan too, but keep in mind temps are getting warmer so you'll need a solution one way or another.
If you manage to push the air from the cooltube outside of the room, I'm 100% sure this will work for you.

I just saw you messaged me - you can look through the last asesino journal and you'll find a detailed explanation how to do it.

Im not fan of cooltubes, but I used them in my first grow cause I had no AC and they did a wonderful job.
I believe if you use a cooltube for that bulb you'll be able to extract the warm air faster. The problem is that you'll need another fan too, but keep in mind temps are getting warmer so you'll need a solution one way or another.
If you manage to push the air from the cooltube outside of the room, I'm 100% sure this will work for you.

I just saw you messaged me - you can look through the last asesino journal and you'll find a detailed explanation how to do it.

That could be a plan. Is there a problem with smell leaks with cool tubes? Effecting yields?

So I would need ducting to a fresh air supply connected to cool tube and then vent out the same place as i vent the exhaust. Ducting > Cooltube > fan > ducting to vent

Back
Top Bottom