BudWorker.2, Coco, 600 HPS

Update : So rather than get the Cool tube, I've got a new in-line fan it's still 4" but moves 300 m3/h rather than the 187 i've got now. Got some Combi ducting the black stuff so it will be more stealth hopefully it will be okay should be here in 2 days time also ordered some other stuff to that i needed.

firstly i want to say i always go overboard with gear, cause several times i have bought things which didn't do the job for me so now im more like better safe than sorry

i would buy "6 cooltube & fan and since most "6 fans are 500 m3 +, i guarantee you wouldnt have any temp problems, If you duct outside of the room of course

firstly i want to say i always go overboard with gear, cause several times i have bought things which didn't do the job for me so now im more like better safe than sorry

i would buy "6 cooltube & fan and since most "6 fans are 500 m3 +, i guarantee you wouldnt have any temp problems, If you duct outside of the room of course
Okay. I'll trail it and if that's no good I get a refund and order 6" fan cool tube, NDD

Update : 26&27 - 06-2018
Still getting feed of ec1.2 PH 5.8, 300ML of water each now(Due to temps)

Going to start LST (Bending on the 1st-07-2018)

Temp's are getting to high for me, So ordered a 6" Cool tube and "6 Fan, My 6" fan I've got is 420M3/H but the new fan I've got coming now is 700M3/H So I will swap the new fan for the old fan to exhaust and use the old 6" for the cool tube. I will be getting air from the Window with the 6" Fan and then venting into attic vent. To deal with the temps @ the moment the light is all the way up to the top of the tent and set @ 400Watt, With the cool tube I'm going to use the the 660Watt option on my ballast.

For this to work I've got to remove the passive intake not really ideal but that is the only way unless I come up with another idea so I will use the tent's passive intake they will be open and the grow room door left a jar open also Window will be open.

If I have the intake fan on I'm worried that with the cool tube it will bring my temps down to much as in the morning like 3am-6am the temps are fine and the FAN turns off.

So I need some help on an idea?

Do I put the cool tube fan on the fan speed controller and set it up @ 25C so when it goes above this the fan will come on and start removing the hot air from the light?

I run my cool tube and extractor fan only when light is on. I then just have air circulation inside the tent. Would it not be easier to buy a Y junction and have all the ducting exiting same hole?

I run my cool tube and extractor fan only when light is on. I then just have air circulation inside the tent. Would it not be easier to buy a Y junction and have all the ducting exiting same hole?

I've got a Y junction in the order to. The problem is I want to keep exhaust fan in the attic, It's about a Half a meter away if that from the tent but it's a lot quieter in there.

I was thinking Maybe :

Filter > Ducting > Y junction
Window Duct > Cooltube > Ducting > Y junction

Y junction > First 6" Fan then a few meters of Ducting and then the other 6" Fan > Vent

So both fans are on the same ducting line but both in the attic what do people think about that?

Maybe run lights on during the night as temps are cooler. Keep them off late afternoon and early evening will help.

Lights on from 5pm > 11am for 18/6

We have a hot week ahead temps like 27c outside but about 3am it's hitting 14-15c outside so temps around that time are fine.

Lights when flower will be 5pm > 5am for 12/12

update 28-06-18 :

Sorry for not many photo updates I've been busy working etc..

Feed 1.2ec ph5.8

So the temps are a problem just waiting for my cool tube to arrive hopefully Friday to get them temps down hitting 30c when running at 400 watt and that's with the light high not ideal at all. :(

Got a problem with one of the plant at the stem look's like it's damaged and causing the plant problem take a look at the pictures it's very small compared to the other ones.

The coco is getting too dry on the other 3 plants AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE DRINKING 450ml each with a drip of run off, But as I'm not about it's getting dry with the high temps hopefully when I transplant this will not be a problem.

Please is my LST Bending good or should I be doing it another way it's my first time is this right????

Also I was given an autoflower seed do you think it's worth chucking in with these lot ? or just Wait and grow that out another time?

Also got some sort of burn maybe on one the plant only on one leaf?

Other Pictures :

Got the cool tube put in, Big 6" Fan and getting fresh air from outside temps are about 29.5c So temps have dropped 0.5c with 600 Watt running maybe I'm doing something wrong

fan I'm using it really really loud and of course stealth is a need so the fan has had to go in the attic and then it's very loud.

Back
Top Bottom