Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

that's a good idea. speed dried bud gives me a headache.

Got my supply... Bangin ak47 is being sampled as i type !!!

Blue mystic can dry slowly, upside down still... Smell is a bit stronger, but filter doing a grand job

:Namaste:

:party: congratulations on your harvest! :party: She's really nice looking Budworshipper - would like more photos after a bit of drying, and of course an "official" smoke report! :peace:

Thankyou catman... I will get more pics up soon... Gonna trim her up and then leave to dry again.

Drying the pot right out has helped loads..

Jars ready for action

And of course, a smoke report will be issued... But i did give out a sample bong and joint too 2 independant people... They loved it, got em well caned apparantly....

Even speed dried it was potent, smooth and sweet..

If i had decent roots, it would be better, oh well... At least it got harvested... Any yield is a bonus

Hello all..

Well it looks like the drying site has worked a treat.. She is bone dry already.. So gave her a good trim up.... Destalking and into the jars !!

I have donated 2.5g to a friend...

All told, i am a gram under an ounce... Shame it wasnt more, but im not complaining..

I had problems, rubbish roots, temps... But it came to harvest. My first photo girl. I learnt alot in this grow.

She smells lovely already, the cure will make it better... And regain a little weight..

image17366.jpg
image17367.jpg
image17368.jpg

Looks really, really nice. Would like a sample to be honest! :) Congratulations again and let us know when you start another! :peace:

Thankyou catman...

If we could post it, id send you nug !!!... I reckon it will get sniffed out, coz she pongs in the jar !!!

Shame we are not all diplomats innit

SMOKE REPORT !!!!!

Hello all, after approx 2 weeks in the jar... Heres my verdict on ~ Nirvana's Blue mystic feminized

The smell has gone from very little in flowering, too stinky ass bud.. You can defo smell the blueberry heritage, along with skunky notes..

She smells out the room just by opening up the jar !!

Buds are quite compact, considering the CFL source.

Okay, the nitty gritty time... How does it smoke ???

The taste is lovely... Skunky, but with the blueberry fruit saying hello, to sweeten the pallete.

The effect is a nice relaxing body stone... Its definatly a chill out strain... Very easy to over step the mark and slip into "mong out"...

If the grow was not so problematic i am certain this would be an even more potent harvest ...

I wish i had loads more to smoke, than i have.... So yeah, i like this strain...

Resilient, forgiving plant that has VERY LITTLE odour during all stages of growth... It did take on a stronger smell in last few days, filter was more than enough tho

Would i recommend this strain ?... Yes !!

All other samplers have enjoyed into too

Am i tempted to do another run ??... Yes indeedy... Auto version possibly... We shall see...

I hope you all enjoyed following along with my grow.. It wasnt a breeze, but who learns without effort ??

My quality has increased for sure..

Still loving the Organic route i have choosen..

Thankyou all for your company, advice, encouragement during this grow

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom